29 | "6932" 🌶️

CLAUDIA

After a few kisses, Claudia became a shameless creature.

Her desires threw her off balance. As the temperature rose, the tension grew. Even though she wanted Dominic, she marveled at his distinctive features.

He could kill her if he lost control.

She stared into Dominic's eyes and saw him. There was no Mafia leader or a criminal. Dominic, passionate and tough, was all she saw. Claudia caressed his chest with her hand. Underneath his stern exterior was something darker and more corrupt. That didn't stop her from giving him her life and body. What they were about to do became more important.

His mouth tugged on her breast, and his tongue brushed along her nipple, distracting her.

What mattered was the pure, sensual feelings that consumed her entire being and penetrated her sex. She only needed to feel him and his love.

She rested her hands on his solid abs. Satin-smooth skin. Masculine brilliance. The huge muscle against her core vibrated between her legs.

Dominic was massive. He laid forth a plethora of reasons for everyone to bow down to him.

"I want you, Dia. Always have. Always will."

Dominic's heavy lips glided across her body. If he spoke pig Latin, she would find it seductive.

He touched her hip and urged her to get up and take what she wanted. She moaned again when he caught her nipple with his teeth, but she followed her instinct by thrusting her hips toward his girth.

The tension between her legs startled her. Dominic rocked back on his haunches and lifted her swiftly.

Sweet Jesus, Claudia felt his tip touch her clit in his lap. His pants were loose. She didn't do anything. That was entirely his doing. When he rocked her sex over his, she lost interest in whatever was going on with his clothing. Dominic's warm, hard lips grasped her neck.

"Dia, you're gorgeous. I can't imagine being with anyone else."

Claudia nodded, yanking his head back with her strength. She kissed him passionately, ignoring her lip pain. Her tongue slid between his lips as she whimpered.

He pushed her forward with both wrists in his palm in an instant. Claudia was on her back, and Dominic was over her in a split second. He gave her a glimpse, and she saw his eyes were a lighter brown.

Amazing.

Dominic kissed her from her chin to her belly button, coming closer to where she wanted him—needed him.

"Open your legs. Please." When Claudia complied with his request, his free hand crept up her leg and came to a stop just inches from her opening. "I bet you're ready for me."

She was. Her entire body shuddered beneath him because she was so worked up.

His lips lapped deeply between her legs as two long fingers entered her. The experience of being restrained and aroused simultaneously was agonizing.

Her climax came seconds later when her body spasmed against his mouth, bursting into a billion pieces. She cried out, finally letting go.

He rose, staring at her.