7 | Moving Day

CLAUDIA

Claudia had hoped that things would turn out this way since she met Dominic Beretta. He surprised her with how quickly he calmed down after telling her they needed to get to know each other before getting too physical. She was just as interesting to him as he was to her. They sat relaxed on his sofa next to a fireplace, while she ended up positioned across his torso. She enjoyed being in charge of the boss of the criminal underworld, and once he finally told her everything, she was proud of herself. Dominic was no longer shy.

His enigmatic face, deep brown eyes, pinkish-red lips, and symmetrical face captivated her. Dominic kissed her deeply, using one hand to pull her head down. She wanted him to take off his button-down shirt, which he was still wearing but gradually ran her hands along his front. Sex in the living room sounded stimulating, even though they hadn't done anything yet. He gave her a back rub while bending his fingers firmly and fiercely, making her feel his long shaft wanting to be released between her legs.

Dominic placed one hand under the band of her dress pants and the other around her hip. She breathed when she caught on and realized her pants were about to come off.

When they did, Claudia's panties slipped. She felt vulnerable and open. He gently tugged her thong aside. She wasn't sure how she felt about him seeing her body like that.

Dominic looked down to see better and appeared hungry. He nibbled his bottom lip, staring erotically into her eyes.

His big fingers made their way into her wet opening. She could not believe he held on to her because she was so drenched. Dominic grabbed her and flicked her lower half like a guitar string. Regardless of what he was doing, it was perfect. He took his time. She thought he would be nice, but then he turned on her. Even though she didn't like how random things were right now, Claudia liked how everything kept her on her toes.

Claudia wanted to do better than this, though. She gripped his belt loops and took his pants off quickly. Then she moved away from him to see more clearly. She smiled at Dominic's white briefs instantly. Oh, what a beautiful sight! Only a small piece of cloth stood between her and his cock. She was hesitant to let the elastic down, but her urges won over.

His shaft throbbed with veins. She could not believe how aroused she was just by looking at it. Her emotions reached new levels. Claudia bit her bottom lip without even trying to.

He stared into her eyes and asked, "See anything interesting, Dia?"

When Dominic said that, Claudia once again lost herself. He took her somewhere else with him. A place in herself she'd never been before. It wouldn't be a short vacation, either. Dominic would take her on a trip to find out what she liked to do in the bedroom.

When she moved forward to grab both of his legs, Claudia's stomach lurched, making her throw up. Her vomit fell on his shoes, which he hadn't taken off yet. She wished the ground would open up while she was close to him so she could fall through and stay. What an embarrassment.

Dominic stood and said, "Oh, God, Dia. Are you okay?"

When Claudia turned around, she saw him run to the kitchen, where he grabbed a hand towel and rinsed it. She stayed by where she had thrown up. She had no idea what had happened to her or why she was sick. Suddenly, she understood why. She ate French peas at the restaurant. Her goo still had pieces of them in it. It wasn't just because of that. She also threw up because she had been drinking. Even worse, everything got onto Dominic's black Persian carpet. Tonight couldn't be any worse.