Kabanata 30

Mad and Vicious: Empress Vilan
by axisixas

Kabanata 30

Vicious

I am in love with Vilan.

I'm sure of it.

I've longed for her for 3 years.

At ngayong bumalik na siya. I am filled with joy and happiness that she's safe and stronger than ever.

I am in love with her.

I want her.

I've always wanted her. I've only realized it when I saw her again.

Deep down I know I've always wanted her ever since.

Gusto ko na siya noon pa. Simula nung 16 pa lang kami. Nung binataan niya akong tatamaan ako ng bato sa ulo kapag hindi ako umalis sa may paanan ng bundok sa dulo ng plantasyon.

But now.

It's not just a want to have her.

It became a need to be with her.

I want her to look at me. I want her to kiss me as if her life depends on it.

I want her to rest her head on my chest. I want her to share with me her scars, her pain, her traumas, her hardships, her dilemmas, and everything my lips couldn't physically touch.

I want my lips on her body. I want my soul entwined with hers. I want her to call my name like she owns it. Because she owns me. I am hers.

She can put a collar on my neck if she wants it. She can treat me like a dog and I would gladly do tricks. She can lock me up, hurt me, use me. I don't know!

I just...

I just love her too much.

I just love Vilan so much that not being with her kills me.

She can even ask me to kill everyone and I would do it. She can ask me to hide a body and I wouldn't question her. That's the extent of what I can and will do for her.

I want her to tell me everything, her thoughts, her confusions, her heart.

I want to tell her mine, how my heart aches for her, how much I long for her, how much I desire her heart, her body, her soul.

There's also a need to corrupt her. There's a need inside me that wants to worship her. Like a salvation. Similar to religion. A belief. A saint. A god. My god.

I hope we share the same language.

Gusto kong mahalin niya rin ako. Gusto kong gustuhin niya rin ako. Hindi na bali kung mas mahal ko siya basta makita niya lang ako. Mahalin niya rin ako.

Kahit gustuhin niya lang ako. Ako na ang pupuno no'n para sa aming dalawa.

Today, someone else would be known as The Hero of Maran. That should be me.