Simula

Nakaupo ang hari sa matayog niyang trono. Nakangiti kong ibinagsak ang ulo ng bayani ng imperyo. Gumulong ang pugot na ulo ng pinakamalakas at pinakamahahal na kampeon ng mamamayan ng Maran.

Huminto ang pugot na ulo ng lalaki sa paanan ng panglimang prinsiper. The Fifth Prince crookedly gave me a smile. One, filled with mad pride. That I finally gave him the head of my betrothed.

Naghihiyawan ang mga tao, puno ng muhi at galit sa akin. Sinubukan nila akong batuhin ng kung ano-ano. Nakangiti lang ako.

"How vile. A pity. Do you think it would scare me that you brought me the head of my champion?" walang paking sabi ng Emperor. "He's replaceable. You know that, Mada Vilan."

"Wag kang magpanggap na hindi ka natatakot. You're hands are shaking, Your Imperial Majesty," turo ko sa kamay niya.

Agad na tinakpan ng hari ang kamay niya. Nakita kong tumawa ang Fifth Prince, halatang aliw-aliw sa nangyayari.

"Knights!" sigaw ng First Hand ng Emperor. Pulang-pula ito sa galit sa akin, sa ginawa kong hindi niya inaasahan. "Seize, Vilan."

My father had grown weary. He didn't know this treason. This will place him in grave danger. And I want him falling to pieces like everyone else sitting on the thrones before me. The Emperor and his bastards.

Ang tatay ko ang kanang kamay ng Emperor simula nang isinanla niya ang kaluluwa niya para sa dangal. He wanted me dead too, but I couldn't be killed. None of them could ever lay a hand on me.

"Really, father? I gave you the head of the Empire's Champion. Do you actually expect these morons to touch even a strand of my hair?" I was losing it.

Lumapit ako sa Emperor. Agad na sandamakmak na knights ang humarang dito. Mabagal bago nakatayo sa trono ito. Gumulong pabalik sa akin na parang bola ang ulo ng tinuturing hero ng bansa.

Sinipa ko ang mukha ng ulo ng kampeon. Tumawa ako. Parang nasisiraan na ng ulo. Hanggang sa inapakan ko nang paulit-ulit ang ulo nito hanggang sa durog na durog na ang mukha nito. Blood and flesh splattered, it made a disgusting sound.

The Emperor was quiet. The Empire's people were shouting profanities, bawling their eyes out for the hope of the Empire was murdered.

The Fifth Prince kept the amused glint in his eyes. He was happy- no, he was blissful. And I know those eyes. Alam ko kung anong iniisip niya. Pride rested on his lips. Then the Third Prince stood up and went towards me.

"Vilan. Stop. Please. He's dead," mangiyakngiyak nitong sabi.

"No! I just gave you the head of the hero. The Hero of Maran. My beloved. My betrothed is dead. Give me my honor. Give me what you promised me!" Nakatingin ako sa Emperor. Hindi ko pinansin ang Third Prince.

"This is treason, Vilan. Tumigil ka na."

Using the power that resembles a lightning fire. I threw the Third Prince away. His clothes were burned. Wala ako ngayon dito kung wala ang kapangyarihan ko. I'd endured enough. How did I become this strong to the point that the greatest knight the empire ever had had his head rolling down the dust?

Abundance and Wealth. Same thing. Good and evil. Opposites. And yet they both thrive.

And what is a knight without his honor?

The real Fifth Prince had long been dead. Whoever took over the body of the Fifth Prince was an imposter. I saw a little glint in the Fifth Prince's eyes, like how light refracts in the mirror. I looked at the light, down to my hands.

They said don't make a deal with a god.

I did. Now, look at me.

I am bonded with one.

This is a story of how I tried to get out of his grasp. This is how I became an Empress for a long time.

+++++

Hello! I hope you try this book. This will be written in Taglish and in First Person's POV. This is a Standalone.

The genre of this book is Grimdark, please search for the meaning of it before diving into this book. And also trigger warnings will be listed and updated on the very first page of MAV. Note that I won't be putting the trigger warnings at the start of every chapter because it would just ruin the reading experience so please check the first page every time to avoid triggers.

If you are sensitive skip this book. There would be graphic depictions of gore and violence and etc.

If you proceed reading thank you! Enjoy the free book <3