Mad and Vicious: Empress Vilan

Standalone
Genre: Grimdark Fantasy
Language: Filipino

TRIGGER WARNINGS!

This book will get dark and contains scenes that may be triggering for some readers. This includes graphic depictions of gore, death, violence, murder, torture, corporal punishment, and war crimes. There is also explicit language throughout the book. Will provide a list of triggering themes once the first chapters have been released.

Please, do not attempt to read this book if you are easily offended or triggered by any of this content. This is not for the faint of heart.

This book is written for entertainment. This is fiction. The author does not glorify the actions and thoughts of the characters.

______

The following story is purely fictional. The character's views and opinions do not represent nor reflect the author. The story does not represent the personal life, views, or opinions of the author. This is a work of fiction. Inulit para sa mga makukulit.

The characters and events depicted in this story are fictitious, any similarity to actual persons, dead or alive, is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations.

Mature themes and strong language ahead.
Reader discretion is advised.

axisixas 2023