You're in my hands

I suddenly felt my hair being pushed back, "Mhmmm, Jinnie." "Good morning beautiful." Hyunjin whispered. "It's morning?" I asked sleepily. "Yes, it is, you slept well."

I scooted closer towards Hyunjin and wrapped my arm around his waist, "Can we just stay like this forever?" "I wish we could, but I'm hoping Chan made sense of what we found." Hyunjin spoke all too seriously.

I then decided to climb up on him and laid on top, "Are you going to tell me what you found?" I asked looking at him through the strands of my hair that fell over my face. I got a glimpse of what was in the file but didn't really see anything.

Hyunjin caressed my cheek and ran his hand through my hair, "Yes, you should know." Hyunjin said quietly.

"It's a key to the city of sorts, this city is filled with one mafia family after another, and the leaders are getting dangerous by the day. Right now, Jeongin and his father think they have the city under their control. My father was in control of the city when he was here and then I guess he gave it to my mother." Hyunjin explained. "I don't understand." I asked confused.

How could one person possibly own the whole city?

"It simply means the city is mine. So, I own the city and every mafia, gang etc. they are all under me. So, in simple terms Jeongin and his father will be under me as well and they can't do anything about it."

"They can't touch you then?" I raised my brows. "Yes, the deed to this house is in my name, Miroh is mine and all the money in the banks is mine." "What about everyone else? The innocent people and families." "I have nothing to do with them, they will continue living their lives as they have been. I only own the banks that belong to any of the mafia families, so whatever business they do goes through me." "So, you think this will help?"

So, his mother owned it before, but wouldn't his father have owned it? I mean it made the most logical sense, but then again, he also left them.

I guess Hyunjin really is powerful and should be the most feared.

"They have to follow the rules if not then they either get killed or locked up. They have done too much damage to even think about remaining here." Hyunjin's voice drifted off. "I guess we can only hope this works. So, what do you have to do now?" I asked.

Hyunjin kissed me on the forehead and just looked at me. "I will call them here and go from there. It's a risk but I don't think they will meet anywhere else."

"I'll stay hidden then." I looked away.

"No."

He wants me some reason and I have no idea why Hyunjin's brother has such a fascination with me.

After lying in bed for a while we finally decided to get up, Hyunjin helped me to the bathroom so I could take a shower and get ready for the day.

For some reason I was feeling good today, I didn't feel weak or groggy. I wanted to make every last second count.

When I was done Hyunjin was waiting for me to be done so he could shower next. When I heard the shower turn off, something clicked in my brain. Hyunjin then walked out of the bathroom with nothing, but a towel wrapped around his waist.

I was sitting on the bed swinging my legs back and forth, I'm sitting here feeling the best I have in a while.

Hyunjin started to walk over to me, and I lifted my head up, my eyes trained on him. I bit down on my bottom lip and smirked.

Fuck he looks so hot...his wet hair plastered to his face, the water dripping down his body. This scene alone could make me faint.

I then stood up and walked the last remaining distance to him, "You look...delicious." I licked my lips. Hyunjin looked at me like I was crazy but in a good way.

I looked up at him, I'm pretty sure my eyes were telling him what I wanted right now and I'm not going to take no for an answer. My hands grabbed his towel and ripped it off of him, my eyes never leaving Hyunjin's. I let my hand travel down to his dick and wrapped it around while my other hand came up and cupped his cheek.

Fuck his dick is already hard and throbbing. It feels so good in my hand.

I began stroking him and God I could only imagine how he must be feeling right now because even I feel fucking good. My mouth then found his and I kissed him, I was so eager, and he knew this, my tongue had a mind of its own and snuck its way into his mouth.

"Fuck Felix, you are always full of surprises. Ahhh-feels so fucking good." Hyunjin moaned. "You have no idea." I whispered into the kiss.

"I'm close Felix." Hyunjin moaned. Ah he sounded so beautiful, him moaning my name.

"It's okay Jinnie let me." I began lowering myself, but he was quick to pull me up.

Hyunjin then picked me up and took me over to the bed, Hyunjin sat up against the headboard and placed me in between his legs.

Hyunjin watched as I wrapped my hand around the base of his dick and then I bent down slightly, my mouth soon devoured his dick, and I began to bob my head up and down.

"Take it easy baby, no need to rush." Hyunjin ran his fingers through my hair.

My eyes were trained on him the whole time and I could tell he was so fucking close. He looked mesmerizing like this, the power I hold over him. Throwing his head back in pleasure as him came.

"Fuck!" Hyunjin yelled.

I looked up at Hyunjin wiping my mouth, weirdly enough it tasted sweet almost and yes, I swallowed whole. Hyunjin was all over my face, and I frankly didn't give a damn.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin pulled me into his lap and stroked my cheek. "Y-yes, I'm fine. Don't worry okay." I placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "You know I will worry."

I chuckled and put all my weight on him, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"You know this is the opposite of getting out of bed, right?" Hyunjin laughed. "Mhmm but it feels so nice." I whispered.

Yes, it felt nice, but Hyunjin pulled me up with him, while he got dressed, I watched him intently. "Come on my little ghost." Hyunjin took me by his hand and led us out the bedroom, we walked down the hallway and to the stairs.

That took a little bit out of me, but it was worth every minute.