My happiness

Night has taken over and the mansion was oddly quiet, Seungmin and Changbin were in their room and Minho was out with Jisung. Chan was locked away in his room trying to find out more answers and here I was standing in the doorway of Felix's room. He was getting his treatment; he has a set schedule for all his treatments and is to not be disturbed.

So, I waited patiently.

He was sitting peacefully with his nurse by his side, but as soon as he started coughing, I wanted to run to him, but I knew I couldn't, so I just stood there with worry painted across my face. I couldn't quite see it clearly but the napkin he brought away from his mouth was covered with a dark color and I could only assume it was blood.

Seems as if he's getting worse by the day.

After another 10 minutes or so he was done, and the nurse finished what she was doing and said her goodnight. She was only just down the hall so she could be called when needed.

I watched Felix get up slowly and walked over to the bed, as he sat down, he looked up at me and I just smiled. "Hyunjin." He coughed. I walked over to him and stood in front of him, "There's my beautiful ghost."

He rolled his eyes, and it made me chuckle.

Felix then took his oxygen off and brought his shirt up over his head and threw it on the ground, putting his oxygen back on then he sighed.

I never realized before, but he was as thin as could be, makes my heart hurt seeing him this way. He caught me staring at him, "I know, I'm totally fuckable right?" Felix smirked and I couldn't help but shake my head. Even now he can still make jokes.

"You are." I smirked. I helped Felix up, so he was standing in front of me, holding him so he wouldn't fall I wrapped a blanket around him and took him out to the balcony.

I sat down on the patio couch and pulled him into my arms as he was half laying on me. The moon was barely visible beneath the clouds and the only light was coming from the warm glow of the patio heater.

"Hyunjin, why do you like me?" Felix barely managed to whisper. "It's funny, I never once thought I would be someone who would fall in love. Yet here I am holding the one person who challenged me in every aspect. You were my weakness, Felix. No matter how much I wanted to stay away from you, fate had other plans." I smiled. "That doesn't answer my question." Felix glared at me.

Cute.

"You're strong and you're beautiful despite everything. You are amazing as you are. You don't give a damn about what other people think of you, you go on about your day and don't look back. You have a best friend that adores you and that you look up to, and your parents love you even after what happened. You aren't afraid of anything. You are my miracle."

Every damn word was true, and I hope he can see that.

"I am afraid though. I'm afraid of leaving you." Felix started to tear up.

Oh, my little ghost, you'll be with me wherever you are, wherever you go.

"Tell me then, why do you like me?" I asked curiously.

"You were a breath of fresh air, and you came into my life at a point where I needed it the most. You made whatever time I have left interesting and exciting, it's a thrill and it's dangerous. Hyunjin, no one in their right mind would want to be with you, they would have already run in the opposite direction. Me however am not in my right mind. You're tall and beautiful, your long blonde hair does so many things to me and you're a complete ass but so sweet to me. Hwang Hyunjin a mafia leader, but in a different way."

I wouldn't say I'm a very feared mafia leader that's for sure, maybe I've gone soft.

"You didn't run though." I looked at him wiping his tears away. "You froze me in place, I wasn't going anywhere. I Lee Felix fell for a mafia leader."

Everything went silent and I realized Felix fell asleep, cute one he is. He must get tired easily now, using all his strength to tell me why he likes me. But no, his strength is depleting by the day, and it scares me.

He's afraid of leaving me but I'm afraid of losing him.

The only bit of happiness in my life will be cut short all too soon.

My ethereal ghost...Lee Felix.