The city is...ours

I laid there as I watched Felix; he was sleeping peacefully. His lips were parted slightly, and his fluffy hair was tousled, God he was so adorable.

I pushed his hair out of his eyes, and he stirred, "Mhmmm, Jinnie." "Good morning beautiful." I whispered. "It's morning?" "Yes, it is, you slept well."

Felix scooted closer towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist, "Can we just stay like this forever?" "I wish we could, but I'm hoping Chan made sense of what we found." I spoke.

As much as I would love to stay like this forever, I do need to get up and see what Chan found, If I read it right then this changes everything. The only thing it doesn't change is the fact that I'm losing Felix faster than I thought.

Felix climbed up on me and laid on top, "Are you going to tell me what you found?" I know he got a glimpse of what was in the file but didn't really see anything.

I caress his cheek and ran my hand through his hair, he should know what I found before anyone else tells him. "Yes, you should know." I said quietly.

"It's a key to the city of sorts, this city is filled with one mafia family after another, and the leaders are getting dangerous by the day. Right now, Jeongin and his father think they have the city under their control. My father was in control of the city when he was here and then I guess he gave it to my mother." I explained. "I don't understand." Felix looked confused.

My father owned Miroh and then my mother, even though my father is here somewhere alive my mother however is dead. So right now, the city is running rampant, but Jeongin thinks he owns it.

"It simply means the city is mine. So, I own the city and every mafia, gang etc. they are all under me. So, in simple terms Jeongin and his father will be under me as well and they can't do anything about it."

"They can't touch you then?" Felix raised his brows. "Yes, the deed to this house is in my name, Miroh is mine and all the money in the banks is mine." "What about everyone else? The innocent people and families." "I have nothing to do with them, they will continue living their lives as they have been. I only own the banks that belong to any of the mafia families, so whatever business they do goes through me." "So, you think this will help?"

We mafia families sort of live by a code, everything was peaceful when my mother was in control. No one came after us and all mafia business was dealt peacefully, it wasn't until my mother went missing when shit hit the fan.

"They have to follow the rules if not then they either get killed or locked up. They have done too much damage to even think about remaining here." My voice drifted off. "I guess we can only hope this works. So, what do you have to do now?" Felix asked cutely.

I kissed him on the forehead and just looked at him. "I will call them here and go from there. It's a risk but I don't think they will meet anywhere else."

"I'll stay hidden then."

"No."

Felix will not be some secret that needs to be hidden, I'm pretty sure they know he's here. Felix will be by my side no matter what.

After lying in bed for a while we finally decided to get up, I helped Felix to the bathroom so he could take a shower and get ready for the day. I waited for him to be done so I could shower next, after I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around my waist I walked out of the bathroom.

Felix was sitting on the bed swinging his legs back and forth, he's sitting there like there is nothing wrong. A smile played on his face, and he was so cute.

I walked over to him, and his head lifted up as his eyes were trained on me, his smile faded but was soon replaced by a smirk. He bit down on his bottom lip, and I could see the hunger in his eyes.

Maybe I should have put some clothes on before I walked out of the bathroom. I'm afraid of what my sexiness would do to his poor health, but I know Felix can control what he can and cannot do.

Weirdly getting Deja vu right now.

Felix stood up and walked the last remaining distance to me, "You look...delicious." Felix licked his lips.

For fuck sakes Felix.

Seems like he's feeling good today, but I really don't want to ruin that.

Felix looked up at me, his eyes were lit up and they were hungry.

His hands grabbed my towel and ripped it off of me, his eyes never leaving mine. His hand travelled down to my dick and wrapped it around while his other hand came up and cupped my cheek.

He began stroking me and God did it feel good, I never knew he could do such things. Forget his mouth his hand could do wonders but his mouth however found mine and kissed me, he was so eager, and his tongue found its way into my mouth.

"Fuck Felix, you are always full of surprises. Ahhh-feels so fucking good." I moaned. "You have no idea." Felix whispered into the kiss.

A few more strokes and I was going to come right here but I really didn't feel like cleaning up a mess. "I'm close Felix." I moaned.

"It's okay Jinnie let me." Felix began lowering himself, but I was quick to pull him up.

I picked him up and took him over to the bed, I sat up against the headboard and placed Felix in between my legs.

I watched Felix as he wrapped his hand around the base of my dick and then bent down slightly, his mouth devoured my dick, and he began to bob his head up and down.

"Take it easy baby, no need to rush." I ran my fingers through his hair.

His eyes were trained on me the whole time and I was so fucking close.

"Fuck!"

Felix took it all with stride.

Felix looked up at me wiping his mouth, he looked so cute in doing so. I was all over his face, and he didn't give a damn.

"Are you okay?" I pulled Felix into my lap and stroked his cheek. "Y-yes, I'm fine. Don't worry okay." Felix placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "You know I will worry." 

Felix chuckled and put all his weight on me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the top of his head.

"You know this is the opposite of getting out of bed, right?" I laughed. "Mhmm but it feels so nice." Felix whispered.

Yes, it felt nice, but I pulled Felix up and I got up, getting dressed I could still sense Felix's gaze on me. "Come on my little ghost." I took him by his hand and led him out the bedroom, we walked down the hallway and to the stairs.