Our moment

"Then show me."

After Felix said those words, something ignited within me but how would I know if he could handle it? 

"It's okay." Felix raised his hand to cup my cheek with his hand and I leaned into the touch. "I don't want to hurt you." I said softly. "You won't."

I pressed my lips to his and pulled him into my lap gently, kissing me back I could feel a hunger within it. Felix wasn't afraid and he's trying to be strong for me, he wrapped his arms around my neck, and he deepened the kiss. I gently bit down on his bottom lip, and he let out a soft whimper, his lips parted slightly, and I slipped my tongue in his mouth exploring every inch of his wet cavern and our tongues moving around each other.

I wanted to keep going but I pulled back so Felix could get some air, "Hyunjin it's okay, I'm fine." "Felix, you say you're fine and I believe you, but I want to be careful okay." I pressed a kiss to his forehead.

He smiled at me as I took his oxygen off and I lifted his shirt up and over his head tossing it to the side, putting his oxygen back on he tried to hide himself, but I stopped him.

"I don't need it Jinnie." Felix said. "Uh yes you do Felix, that's one thing I won't risk." I replied. Felix rolled his eyes, and I pulled him back to me earning a yelp from him. I just smiled at him and caught his bottom lip between my teeth.

"We can go back to my room; it'd be more comfortable." I whispered. Felix cutely shook his head and got up, grabbing any blanket and pillow he could find and threw it on the ground around us. With the fireplace before us and a makeshift bed on the ground just in front it was like a scene right out of a movie, it was romantic.

To be honest I never thought myself as a romantic, but this boy right here changed everything for me.

I pulled my own shirt off and threw it wherever and before I knew it Felix being careful pushed me on the ground, now on top of me he started kissing my neck and was trailing them down my body.

"Felix," I whispered softly.

I let him have his fun and then I switched our positions, he was now laying under me, and he looked so beautiful. I could tell he was breathing hard, so I took my time with him while kissing him softly and leaving a few marks on his neck carefully of course.

Felix was letting out soft whimpers and it was so beautiful to hear, my hands roamed over his body until they reached the waistband of his pants. Looking up at Felix for permission he smiled softly at me while nodding his head. I kissed his bellybutton and Felix squirmed under me, I then looped my fingers under his waistband and slipped his pants off. I was going to kiss him when he stopped me and glared at me.

"What?" I asked. "Your turn." Felix smirked. I just shook my head and complied.

I stood up taking my pants off with my boxers because I did not want to stand up again. As I stood there naked Felix's eyes raked over my body and I could see his hunger and want in his face. I can't wait to see how beautiful Felix will look.

I got back down and hovered over Felix, he pulled me down with such force and kissed me tangling his fingers in my hair while I devoured him.

"I want you Hyunjin, please." Felix pleaded into the kiss. I smiled into the kiss and pulled him closer to me.

"I'm all yours little ghost." I said gently.

As I continued to kiss him pulling back every so often so he could catch his breath I let my hand wander down to palm him through his boxers. A string of soft moans escaped his mouth, and it was like music to my ears, and this was just the beginning.