Chapter-29 ( Part 2)

Started living instead of just existing  - Advira

___________________________________________

Narrator point of view

The sun shine brightly as the group along with their tour guide explored the cities today they were just going around popular tourist attractions including museum , local food and Buddhist temples advira was dressed as a man in a plain t-shirt and cargo pants she had given herself a haircut which was decent enough she practised her voice to near perfection along with body language and gestures she was able to fool people around her yet she was anxious . The group reached a old Buddhist monastery after climbing the mountain everyone was exhausted to say the least but the tranquility of the winds and the passing rivers calm their minds advira was feeling at peace this was probably the first time she viewed the outside world not mocking but empthasing with her she smiled and resumed her climbing while the other boys seeing her enthusiasm felt compelled to join her and soon they were standing in front of a old monastery carved among the mountains stood tall and proud with stones carrying decades of history within them after all they have seen countless empire fall and rise ; maintained by young and old monks who carried with their chores and tasks some cleaned the courtyard some were chanting in groups supervised by a older guru or thirthankar while some were practising martial arts . Advira looked admiring her surroundings despite being in the company of so many men she didn't felt fear she didn't felt scared but rather an otherworldly calm ringing in her system soon an older monk approached the small group their tour guide bowed first prompting the other members follow his lead it was purely out of respect , the monk had a auspicious charm in his old eyes his face was wrinkled with years of knowledge and kindness showing occasionally as the sun shine brightly upon him he along with other were dressed in a typical monk clothes of saffron colour with a shaven head he acknowledge the group with a kind smile and ask them to follow him as they passed the numerous courtyard and pillars advira absorbed all the positive energy flowing in the temple after a short walk they reached a small line of bamboo house thatched with hay and leaves the temple provides meditation classes advira along with her friends were going to stay in the houses along with random men who were there . It was getting late now close to sunset when they retired to their assigned cottage advira felt her shoulders tensed but fortunately for her familiar eyes caught her attention and a man twice her size barrelled himself in her it was the chatterbox from the flight he was happy to see again the little boy from the flight since he forgot to ask his name .

In London

John can be seeing standing in a tuxedo of dark blue colour his gaze set in concentration as he watched his hackers and spies trying to locate advira's whereabouts advira was correct the first place they searched was India and it's neighbouring countries such as Nepal and Bhutan where she can easily enter without a passport too , his eyes looked tired and scary the furious typing noise of the various keyboards faded in the background as Gerald came with a beaten hunter and the twins supporting a black eye and various bruises when hunter struggled against Gerald hold on him to save his seeing his burner phone John simply moved towards them like a predator making his way to his prey and took out his gun out of nowhere it all happened so fast that the twins were not able to protect him John shot his hand crushed his fingers beneath his hand when the latter still refused to give the phone hunter scream of pain fainted in the background so does the curses from the twins as they were dragged by his henchmen his eyes furrowed in concentration and his lips moved as his read the word aloud on the display of the old keypad phone which said only one word :- Thanks . The very moment he tried to reply back to the message the phone blasted prompting him to drop it his jaw clenched as his watched in anger what they simply as a espionage had much more to it .