Chapter -20

Narrator point of view

Time skips to two weeks

A hospital room can be seen lying on a bed is advira her one hand still healing from the burns caused by the fire fortunately for her John did arrive on time and helped her her eyes seem tired as she talked with the nurses surprising them as they thought she was mute because no matter how much they try to initiate a conversation the girl refused to take part leading them to this conclusion. John was talking with the doctor today was the day of her discharge from the hospital and the two weeks were sure emotionally draining for him , seeing his wife burn to death in front of his eyes trigger hai emotions after advira was taken and admitted John marched in rage towards the drunk group and slapped his cousin across the face with all his strength which resulted in her having a ugly purple bruise on her face and was enough to wake her up from her drunken state to a sober one what followed after was series of revelation John revealed advira's true identity in front of her cousin again saddened by grief and emotions rustling through his body Leo didn't let him stay near advira that day but both the brothers are taking care of her and Advira also seem to talk to Leo which made him feel happy . Things are not in advira's favour the time is moving fast she still have to make 60K dollars these events had pushed her back enough her next fight is is one week and it will take around more 3 day for her hand to completely heal but despite that a winning smile can be seen on her face which she hides behind her expressions as John gently blowed on her soup before lifting the spoon making her drink advira to his suprise didn't refuse his care nor she appreciated it vocally expression her desires and opinions and that she can feed herself but this only one function able hand and advice from the doctor she cannot do anything but angrily drink the soup her mind wandered in imagination of Ethan during her two weeks in the hospital she is having vivid flashback of her past and that includes Ethan her eyes moistened and guilt and pain ached her heart as she thought about her recent dream, advira had got her memory back but nobody no it yet and she had decided to keep it that way only knowing how much this revelation can distance her from her freedom after listening to Leo and john conversation yesterday when they thought she was asleep advira found out about John's interest in her and if she thought her rejection would make him stop then boy she was wrong John is obsessed with her and seeing his warmth filled eyes strengthen her doubt .

Yesterday's conversation
L:- Leo , J:- John

The night moon shined brightly in the dark skies filled with stars and constellation adorned the skies as Leo and john chatted sitting on the small sofa adjacent to advira's bed and she slept soundly her hand bandaged John moved to adjust the duvet over her as she stirred in her sleep tugging in properly under her feet and one of her healed hand and watching her sleeping peacefully before taking a reluctant step back to his original position the Hudson brothers were having a important conversation though when Leo came in the room john told him to go but after the mention of Ethan he knew he needs to hear more . His nostrils flared and his eyes darken as he fisted his hands taking deep breathes to control himself the thought of Ethan and Advira reconciliation make him feel emotions he never knew existed  fear rang in his heart as images of advira with Ethan flying to newyork filled his vision .

L:- ( in a hushed voice so that advira can sleep ) That bastard is here to take sister in law that day when that incident happen she was with him cornor saw them if he get to know about her then what will we do ?
J:- ( concentrating on his brother's question) There is no way I am letting her go , these two weeks left like hell she is so close to me yet so far , she will have to give me a chance she has to , I will change her mind .
L:- Brother ( placing his hand on his shoulder ) what about advira ? What is she wants to stay with him ?
J:- ( with a scoff ) she doesn't remember him , she don't even remember his face now can she will be able to tell that he is her pen pal whom she wrote letters and that it was me who tore the pages in her diary which had his name . She is mine ! ( Fear consumed his senses when a image of avdira with Ethan laughing and smiling flashed in his mind ) She will love me , we will be happy together ! I will protect her . Do something instigate him provoke him and we will get him deported this time he won't be able to come back .
L:- You are right but how ?
J:- ( looking at advira sleeping figure Leo followed his gaze ) you know how .
L:- ( nodding his head ) Okay . I am staying get some steep sister in law won't fall in love with you like this ( mentioning his attire and body his eyes were slightly red and puffy irritated due to the lack to sleep his hairs deshelved )
J:- ( laughing lightly ) Yeah , you are right but I know she once loved me it may sound cruel but if it means snatching every loved one from her to make her to stay my by side in my arms then I am doing it .
Leo felt fear looking in brother eyes when he said that the determination and the finality of his voice made him shiver he knew John didn't love many people but once he loves you he never lets go what the Hudson brothers failed to notice was that advira was listening beads of sweat coated her forehead as she listened to John she knew she was a beast and it was difficult enough for her to handle him when he hated her but now when he loves her advira felt more fear knowing very well John can harm ethan if it's means to keep her by his side his voice sounded filled with a different kind of emotions one filled with vulnerable madness and obsession .