Chapter -22

Peek a boo I see you.

Narrator point of view

In this whole week advira took her meds , played along with John who took care of her but after the phone call she overhead when she was fake sleeping advira knew she couldn't live here any longer not that she wants too but John growing care and affection towards her could trap her permanently here in this mansion where no one was there to hear her cries with no to little support from her foster parents going back to India will be walking on a thin ice , she wanted out , out from his life , out from his hold , out from his home and if possible out of this country altogether avdira had two big fights this month and couldn't miss them one with the fighter before lycan and then lycan himself with Leo , John their friends and his family lurking over her and watching her Every move in lieu of concern and care it would get really tough for her to get to the ring without alarming anyone but she knew she had to do this her second last fight was scheduled for today she needed to leave within an hour otherwise she wouldn't make it on time advira paced in the bathroom trying to find a way to get her out of leo and his friend Matthew 's care who decided to drop to check on her she chewed her nails in frustration and fear the mere thought of being trap forever in the Hudson family scared her she didn't want to be recognised as a Hudson hell she would rather die than let John add his surname to her , she laughed silently if advira was in this situation a year before she would happily cradle John 's care maybe even fall in love with him considering she had a crush on him but times were different now she no longer wished to be his wife , she didn't wanted to be near him to her he was the reason of her pain she knew John better than anyone he is a cunning bastard he doesn't love her is just that he is too selfish to let her go he thinks that by treating her different he can change her mind, manipulate her thoughts about him and maybe even change her feelings towards him but the scars and bruises given by him were testimony of his hatred towards her it reminds advira to not fall for him , his target was always hurting her what guarantee is there that knowing the truth about her had changed his intentions, advira didn't wanted the past to repeat itself the last time she was at his mercy it ended bad for her and it didn't take a genius to guess how bad it was , time was running out and she did not underestimated John if he had read her dairy she knew he did then he must be aware of how she felt about him , his family and he knows about ethan too advira didn't have much loved ones to begin with and after her parent's death and this whole orderal she had only a handful of them and she is ready to create havoc and choas and raise the hell on earth if it's means protecting those whom she loves with a determined look and a plan in mind she opened the door and moved towards her closet in room packing her bag discretely putting her documents and clothes for the fight and sat on the bed looking at the clock she knew Leo would barge soon with her lunch and Matthew tailing behind him soon the duo came Leo as expected was carrying a tray on which sat a bowl with a tomato soup and toasts while Matthew carried a glass of juice and her meds he passed a small smile to her which she returned , Leo sat the tray on advira's folded lap and watched as she ate after eating she took her meds but before the servants could come in to get her utensils she looked at Leo and said :- I want to go out for sometime which got a quick reaction from him and Matthew who both looked at her with contemplating waiting for her explain herself further maintaining eye contact she looked between the two young man and silently prayed that they buy her lie . Soon they were engaged in a conversation.

The conversation
L:- Leo , A:- Advira , M:- Matthew

A:- I want to go out for sometime.
L:- Okay but where?
A:- ( glancing at Matthew) It's a bit personal , I will return by night though .
L:- (politely speaking he took a chair and sat in front of her while Matthew stood near him ) Sister in law it's not possible, brother won't allow it . You are not well .
A:- ( trying to sound convincing) I am well my hand has healed completely there is just some scars left to heal and I have taken my meds and ate , am I asking for too much ( sighing she looked at him and saw a soft look pass on his face smirking inwardly she continued her act ) I rarely go out , it just that I wanted some alone time , not in this room but outside , I want some fresh air .
M:- Advira you are right but we can't give you hours to roam it's not our place your safety is our primiral concern and you are not ready to disclose your location to us .
A:- I will be safe I promise besides you guys don't need to tell Mr Hudson about it , ( looking at Leo pleadingly ) Can't you do this much for your sister in law ( she cringed inwardly while saying this )
L:- ( he got a bit emotional) Okay but be back before dinner .
A:- ( smiling at him ) Thankyou.
M:- but Leo ?
L:- Look Matthew it's the first time she ever asked anything from our family from me knowing my past with her I am happy she even looks at me the least I could do for her is let her get some me time .
M:- ( sighing) I just hope we won't regret this .
L:- ( looking at advira who took her bag and left ) Yeah brother won't let this slide , come on we gotta cover up for our sister in law .
M:- ( chuckling ) We do .