Chapter - 6

In his quest for revenge he forgot that he was targeting the wrong person .

_______________________________________

Narrator point of view

Time skips to six months

While advira laid there on the cold floor waiting for her death with a smile the pounding on the door got agressive and the door already being on its hinges broke down revealing Leo and Cornor. The duo was shocked to witness the gruesome scene in front of their eyes the whole place looked like as if a Strom had hitted the attic . The glass shined on the floor broken into little pieces while a shard lay sideways from advira with blood droplets sticking like droplets of rain from the clouds . Advira was barely breathing the small pieces were slowly getting covered with crimson colour but before she could finally leave his hellhole she found herself being lifted and struggled to get away from the duo but she didn't had any strength left in her body for that matter . Leo hurriedly tied her dupatta around her wrist to stop the bleeding and noticed faint yet visible horizontal lines on her wrist apart from that he also noticed bruises and scars on her skin and the deep scar on her collarbone and remember how much pain he had caused to her and gulped the guilt forming in his gut . Soon she found herself laying on a stretcher her ears catched the sound of the ambulance and medical staff being rushed to her and immediately putting her on life support which proved to be difficult as she was resisting strongly she wanted to scream in fear when her hands were caught in Hudson grip even if she tried her hardest she can't forget their feel how ruthlessly he use to hit her as if he was going to suck the life out of her body and when she was finally able to kill herself he appeared out of nowhere . Leo was crying and Cornor and Mathew both stood with their friend and tried to sooth him even they can't forget the gruesome scene they witnessed in the attic . It was very dark in there and cold that could numb your bones and apart from that the rules and punishments chart hanging from the nail catched their attention . Matthew was disturbed too though he tried his best to mask his emotions but his heart skipped a bit when he saw advira lifeless body lying and her being carried he knew that she was suffering and yet he decided to ignore her in his mind only if he had acted fast then maybe she would have been alive . Cornor took Leo away on the advice of Matthew and got inside the mansion while he was going there he saw Gerald coming from one of the hallways leading to the attic carrying a letter and a photograph he mentally made a note to ask Gerald about it later and moved towards his friend 's room while Gerald drove to the hospital following the ambulance . The early rays of sunshine hit the Hudson mansion with stood in its glory looking mesmerizing to any of the passerby but to inside the mansion it was anything but beautiful . The servants worked as usual as the head chef and butler kept a strict view of them ensuring nobody is whispering about yesterday's event .

On the night of the accident

While the trio rushed to the local church with few police personnel following them they reached the church and found the man who reported said that he has seen advira met them and told them that she had left a while ago and gave them the direction the police personnel decided to search the church incase of she is still there and found father locked and opened the room though the father insisted that he had never seen advira in the church Matthew caught the glimpse of bloodied bandage and first aid box in one of the nun's hands who was standing behind father and managed  to interrogate her and after luring her with money was able to get the required information . As soon as he heard from the nun that she saw advira hugging father and calling him uncle a heavy feeling settled in his chest and he told Gerald first who dialed cornor and told him to check the attic and him along with Leo was able to save her and called Gerald for help while Leo called for the ambulance . While advira was laying unconscious on the stretcher John clasped her frail and cold hand in his and noticed that she was fading day by day in front of him and yet instead of caring for her he  broked her further . He couldn't manage to look in her eyes he simply didn't have the courage and how could he ? The girl he married and got her into a whole new environment didn't even bother to check on her once to make her feel safe , happy , being loved respected instead he was always there to give her more pain  , to give her more scars and bruises and didn't stop even after noticing old scars on her body  and even stoop so low and physically assaulted her and yet she use to smile in the beginning which irked him which made him
double everything . He saw her being exploited by his employees yet he didn't help her instead he felt proud and contented seeing her suffering made him feel good according to him she deserved all the pain he was giving her . The beeping sound of the monitor and the feeble line on it indicated that she was still there hanging by a thread . The good thing was that Gerald controlled the whole situation and now the police was no longer involved . He bend down and touched his forehead with hers begging her to wake up to ask for forgiveness but the thing was he was too late . The girl he misunderstood for so long had become bitter from inside and the helplessness and her vulnerability made her commit suicide because she knew the devil named John Hudson wouldn't let her live .