Chapter -26 ( Part- 1 )

Even if it takes me entire life to redeem my mistake I will do it again just to see her smile again - John
_______________________________________

John (P.O.V)

I looked at Avdira who was fast asleep cuddling the blanket it's dinner time and here she is looking so peaceful and cute while sleeping the lashes were falling on her round face which I didn't noticed before the slow rhythmic sound of her breathing calmly were like music to my ears she moves a bit and her lips quivered followed by a crease on her forehead a slow whimper escaped her lips as her hand went to her stomach area hesitantly I moved forward on the bed on my elbows and took the hot water bottle placed there which was still warm carefully I moved the blanket and placed the bottle on her stomach as she released a low moan , hearing the secuding noise from her lips my mind couldn't stop but wonder how it will feel when we will kiss each other those soft petals were calling me and it took every self ounce in my body to control myself and not wake her up by smooching her lips what a sight it will be advira kissing me back with the same passion our lips will be on each other and will suck on her lips while she will ask me to shyly stop . Get out of your dream my inner voice roared in my mind disturbing my day - dreaming. I looked slightly upset as advira began to wake up guess my crushing over her ends here . My eyes watched her taking in her beauty as she rubbed her eyes and yawn a bit her eyes widening slightly but she managed to put a poker face looking at me questioningly making me realise I am making her feel awkward I looked at her as she moved out of the bed nearly tripping on her legs but managed to balance herself she sent a glare my way as I failed to stifle a laugh I mean she was hugging the blanket and her eyes were not open fully open she looked so damn funny with her hair flying everywhere and her body engulfing the blanket . After few minutes she came fresh as a flower as she came out of the bathroom wearing a simple plain black shirt and grey pajamas not that it take away from her beauty any less but we need to wear formal since it the dress code actually cornor is having a party at his house and has invited me and Advira especially to join knowing advira she will try her best to not go there but it's necessary I wanted to publically announce our relation among my business partners but doing it at a grand dinner party will be intimating for advira which was Matthew opinion and we all agreed to it , it will be better if I slowly give her exposure plus it's been days if not weeks that she last went out though she still went on her jobs but was accompanied by her bodyguard and I am sure she didn't quite enjoy their presence around her but it needs to be done I can't let her go I am too selfish to do so , she is mine and mine only her smile is mine , her laugh is mine , and If I had to break her growing confidence to keep her my by side then I won't hesitate to do so our marriage was a mere facade for me but her love for me wasn't I did see it in her eyes and it hurts me to see it fade away I can't fix my past mistakes but I am damn sure that I can fix my present . I won't let her go away I just it didn't know but her presence around me matter so much when she tried to end herself I realised how blind I was in my hunger for revenge that I didn't see her fade away maybe I did but I was too busy to fulfill my Sadistic desires by watching her in pain but no more . I want her to give me a chance that's all to just let me repent I can't see her with any other man apart from me , I feel this sudden urge to protect and cherish her . What have you done to me advira I am falling for you . I looked at her as she went past me totally ignoring my presence in our room hmm it's sounds nice to call it our room , before she could disappear I found myself talking to her .

The conversation
A:- Advira , J:- John

J:- ( calling her gently) Advira ( giving her a black glittery dress ) here .
A:- ( looking at him ) Want me to help you to wear it ?
J:- ( embarassed and surprised ) It's for
you we will be leaving soon for dinner at cornor's house get ready .
A:- I am not coming, I am not well .
J:- ( sighing ) Okay , just to let you know cornor have asked the staff to join too , which includes the elderly couple for whom you work .
( He smriked a little seeing a slight reaction on her face )
A:- ( angrily snatching the dress from him ) Fine but I want those buffons to stay away from me atleast at a distance .
J:- Consider it done .
A:- ( in a sarcastic voice )
Okay , then kindly leave for a while .
J:- ( smiling ) As my lady wish .
He left the room and Advira moved and slammed the gate hard making him laugh .