Chapter -2

Sometimes life gives you so much pain that death seems like a blissful dream which you yearn that it should be changed into reality - Advira

Narrator point of view

For the past one year advira was living in Hudson's mansion and has accepted the fact that she has nowhere to go but to survive here . Her day was exhausting to say the least she is to wake up at 4 a.m everyday and use to prepare breakfast with the servants and after doing that use to do the household chores which include dusting , brooming and mopping the first floor , kitchen , paintings , statues which were plenty in numbers only after doing this much she was allowed to have breakfast which includes nothing but of leftover but she was grateful as long as she wasn't beaten up by anyone . Living in a small attic with no blanket and mattress it was hard to her to bear the cold especially in this foreign country which was very much colder during the months of October all she could was her slightly thick dupatta to cover herself properly . As far as her wardrobe was considered she has a small rack which consisted of total 8 clothed 4 for summer and four winter suits and salwar respectively along with two long jackets she had bought after working as a janitor in her school . School was tough as well she was being bullied for her weird apperance and was often the target of the bullies , nobody use to like her even spare her a glance even some teachers use to hate for some apparent reason as she is the outcast of her school , having no friends , no one to rely on she felt quite left out but it is what it is . Sometimes her bullies use to beat her up too and she did take a stand for herself many times but nobody stood up for her and instead she was framed wrongfully which made her principal call her guardian and let's just say it didn't end well and David beat her up more . Her whole body was covered with dark , purple and light pinkish bruises each telling a story of it own . Her eyes was always casted down . Her arms had marks of her earlier futile attempts of ending her life which she covered behind her long sleeve clothes which was worn off and had patched of unmatched colours on it as if she had sewed them on to make it last long which was true . Whenever her foster parents use to visit her according to the agreement signed between her and Hudson he used to behave in a gentle manner and they too thought everything was fine as she shared nothing or very little with them as those light pinkish scars on her body was given by them but out of all the scars which stood the most was on her chest just below the collarbone a huge deep black and blue bruise was given by John when he was drunk and beated her up and burned her bruise with a hot skewer leaving its imprints on her soul and body when she refused to satisfy him and ended up having his way with her that day was when she died the first time all was left was flesh now .

Advira ( P.O.V)

( Imagine her writing in her dairy )

I am advira after facing the lose of my parents I was given to a wealthy couple as their foster child but they didn't like me at all but I loved their daughter and she too looked up to me as her elder sister for a few period fo time I felt as if everything was going to be okay but this was short-lived later when I came to Hudson's mansion at first I had a little crush on Mr John but after that day ( the day he first beat her ) my heart was broken because I thought that maybe now my life will be okay with his coming he only made it worse he abused me in every sense and make me feel worthless and terrorized . My life here is hard and I will live it until he seeks his revenge on me I will not let him ruin Mr Malhotra daughter's life in any case . It's been a year since I am here and everyday I am being yelled and hurled abuses even my folks at my school are not good they all dislike me nobody talks to me , sometimes even the teachers talks rudely with me , nobody sits with me but it's all fine at least I am not bullied that's the worse the male here are quite strong and beat very mercilessly and it pains badly since I am always short on money I had made ointments for myself using herbs and medication plants which I find in the woods a bit far away from the mansion that's my only refugee here . I tried so hard even my best to fit in but they didn't like me so I just stopped . Sometimes I feel I would be so much better if I too had my family still with me but the truth is they felt me and now my body is covered with bruises and scars and I feel painful whenever I look at myself so I started to ignore it all . To survive here I must follow the rules which I made for myself look down , do your work , don't talk back and you will be fine . It's not easy to live in that attic it's gets ridiculously cold at night and I don't have much money with me so I started to work part-time after getting the permission from sir . I work as a Janitor in my school after my school hours and has taken my admission there on the basis of my academics excellence . Apart from working as a Janitor , I work in sir company too as a janitor, the salary from both of my jobs is low especially in the company if anybody complains about my work to the manager then she didn't bat a eye before cutting it down which is already low but I am being provided with a one meal there well eating only leftovers exactly speaking because that's what I am allowed . Sometimes I feel that sir should just kill me but I heard him say that he want to torture me to death . He scares me and to add to my problems his younger brother is my senior he always bullies me with his friends . You are the only one with whom I can talk freely without any fear , I went to the doctor today the one who saved me when I first tried to end my life , remember she had come to the school for the students health checkup . She seems like a nice lady , she always offers me food whenever I meet her and even gave free medications for my injuries . She today told me I have only one year left to live . It's not that I want to live but I still have so much money to pay back to sir with my little part time jobs is not going to happen and I have to pay it back let's see what options I have . I want to get away from here but according to the contract I must pay him his money which he has spend on my education plus the interest . Chalo main tere se baad Mai baat karti hu aab so jati hu waise bhi 4 baje uthna hai aur 2 baje gye hai kya kare jab rule hai ek jab mansion mai sab ho Jaye tabhi Mai so sakti hu . Aaj mujhe kafi achha lag rha hai kyunki doctor ne sach nhi btaya aur woh mann gyi bas ek saal aur phir mai nhi zinda nhi rahoongi , shayad main pehli hi insaan hongi jisse yeh jaane ke khushi hi rhi hai ki Mai marrne wali hu . ( Translation :- Okay I will talk to you later I shall sleep , I feel glad that the doct didn't revealed our truth just one more year and then I will be dead maybe I am the only person who is so happy after hearing the news that I will be gone for good . ) Saying this she closed her diary and kept it safely among her belongings and went to sleep .

David ( P.O.V)

I am David Hudson the owner of Hudson corporation . For the past one year I have been tolerating that good for nothing girl advira sometimes I think that she maybe she is not the one who killed her but when whenever she tries to talk back to me it makes me feel anger and yes I have been using her as a punching bag for the past one year making sure that her life here I s nothing but a pure hell and I will not stop until I have my revenge on her and her pathetic family . I hate her and her existence and I will make sure that she will be broken and be rendered hopeless in the shackles of the contract marriage but I have been noticing that instead of speaking up she has already given up , but I need to make sure that she isn't sleeping around that's why I have asked my family doctor to check her . I will definitely kill her it if she is indeed sleeping around but I don't she is after what I have done to her , those nights that she had spend with me must have taught her a lesson already that what's going on happen if she dare to play smart with me .

Time skips to the doctor clinic

D:- Doctor , D :- David , A :- Advira

D :- Hurry up b*tch , I don't have all day for you .
A :- Yes sir ( She was following his car by running and he was sitting in his car because she didn't have the status to sit in his car or near him to be specific )
(After few more minutes of running and catching up with his car she finally reached the clinic )
D :- ( entering the clinic he looked at his family doctor ) Check her ( he said in a authoritative voice ?
D:- Yes Mr Hudson . Advira this way please .
A :- ( scared thinking that her secret will be revealed ) I swear I didn't do anything wrong , why I am here ?
D :- ( annoyed by her he moved towards her and yanked her hair painfully ) Listen well and listen good , did you forget the rules , do I have to punish you now ( muttering in her ear ) trust me I won't hesitate to do it in front of the doctor .
A :- ( looking down anxiously) No please don't ; I am sorry sir .
D:- ( Releasing her hair ) :- Good now go on .

( During the check up it was clear to the doctor that she is having clinical depression and some other issues )
D:- Have you been experiencing any types of things which make you feel anxious and now seem quite distressed is there anything wrong ? ( He knew how she was being treated there and believed that she wasn't involved in that incident but still kept his views to himself as he was loyal to Hudson )
A :- ( looking down ) No , I am not having any such signs
D :- ( looking at her seriously ) I want you to answer truthfully , if you are having sUicidal thoughts ?
A :- ( she knew if she didn't leave fast then he may find her secret ) The thing is doctor , I didn't have my period of this month yet and was anxious for it .
D:- ( Thinking ) Hmm.. must be because of the birth control pills you were on for six months , I will write some medications take them .
A :- Okay
D:- You can go now .

( She didn't need to to be told twice she get off the chair and went out of the clinic straight to her school for her shift through the back door as she shouldn't saw her face to him without being asked . )

( After advira left )

D:- ( speaking to Hudson ) She is fine .
D :- Hmm.. I should also leave now I am getting late .
D:- Have a great day Mr Hudson

End of conversation

( He only nooded his head in acknowledgement and left the clinic and called his best friend lete Beckham after sitting his car asking him how much have he searched up )

A/N:- The next update is here . Do tell me your views about the chapter in the comments section and your take on Hudson's character . Updated will be irregular for a whole but I promise to update as much frequently as I can . Also the first few chapters of the story will be solely revolving around there relationship before she committed self harm basically this all had happened in the past remember this so you don't that confuse . So till the next update we meet stay safe stay happy .
💙
Author