PJ Masks OC: Skyfox

Real Name: Vivian "Vivi" Tamai

Current Alias: Skyfox

Affiliation: The Gem Twins

Base of Operations: Tarabiscoville

Alignment: Good

Identity: Secret Identity

Occupation: Superhero, Crimefighter

Gender: Female

Allies: Umbrabat (twin sister), Ice Cub, Catboy, Owlette, Gekko, Armadylan, Newton Star (for whom she might have feelings), Mrs. Taylor, An Yu, Bastet, Lilyfay, PJ Robot, Orticia, Munki-gu (sometimes), The Wolfy Kids (sometimes), Pirate Robot, Flybot Sally

Enemies: Night Ninja and his Ninjalinos, The Wolfy Kids, Romeo, Robot, Robette, Pharaoh Boy, Luna Girl, Motsuki, Speedy Twins, Munki-gu, Octobella, Percival, Gatzo (a character from the original books)

Likes: Spending time with Emily, her old home back in Cayenne City, visiting her grandparents, bracelets, moonstones, Ice Cub, music, dancing (especially "Hip-Hopeira"), Newton Star, flowers, homemade goods, autumn, winter, hot/spicy foods, meat, visiting the museum, playing sports, running and jumping (especially as Skyfox), practicing magic, learning more about her powers, fruit smoothies (especially with berries), parkour, rollerblading, magic tricks, ice-skating

Dislikes: Villains, moving away, her nighttime identity's animalistic features (formerly), being tricked and/or captured by villains, The Wolfy Kids (except for Kevin), Pharaoh Boy, being shut out, eggs, pickles, The Speedy Twins, her friends (or sister) in danger, homesickness, injuries of any kind, making public speeches, her Fox Flames going haywire, letting her sister/friends down

Origin Story: Vivi was born and grew up in Cayenne City with her twin sister, Emily. The two loved their hometown and were always very close with one another.

One day, however, the girls' father mysteriously disappeared. Not wanting her daughters to suffer the same fate, the mother decided to have all three of them move somewhere else. Saddened about having to leave their home, the girls both grabbed some gemstones from their grandparents' attic (an amethyst, a bloodstone, a moonstone, and a peridot) to make a pair of charm bracelets so they could take a little bit of home with them. Little did they know that, when exposed to moonlight, the larger stones would change both of them forever...

Personality: As Vivian- During the day, Vivi always plays fiercely when things get physical (by which I mean sports), but beneath that feisty competitive spirit is a sensitive young girl with a ton of love in her heart.

As Skyfox- Though initially secretive about her new form, once she starts to accept the change, she shows the same exuberance as her daytime self. She can also get rather aggressive when provoked (usually by a villain).

Motive & Abilities:

Motive- Initially, Skyfox's motive was mainly to aid Emily in finding a cure for their "curse," but upon discovering the powers that her new form held, she quickly shifted her focus towards honing these new powers and using them to help save the day.

Powers and Abilities- When charged with the power of moonlight, the moonstone on her sisterhood bracelet turns Vivi into a werefox. Her abilities in this form include: Flight, Super Agility, Tricking/Acrobatics, Augmented Senses (Smell and Hearing), Foxfire Manipulation, Magic (Music, Illusions, and Telepathic Connection with Umbrabat), Music Skills (singing and playing the drums, trumpet, piano, and viola), Arctic Form (brought on by Iceworld), Vacuum Adaptation

Physical Appearance: As Vivian- Vivi has fair skin, black hair tied up in a ponytail, black eyebrows, and dark-grey eyes with long black eyelashes. Her usual outfit consists of a pale-yellow cardigan worn over a jade-green tank-top, as well as a golden-yellow tennis skirt and green-cyan sneakers with white socks. On her left wrist, she wears her sisterhood bracelet, which is fashioned from a purple shoelace and (in addition to the moonstone) contains an orange fox charm and a peridot.

In the nighttime, Vivi wears a purple pajama shirt with mid-length sleeves and a black fox symbol, along with black pajama pants, orange fox-paw slippers, and her sisterhood bracelet.

In the winter, she switches her tank-top and cardigan to a pine-green sweater and her sunrise-orange and eggshell-white varsity jacket. She also wears cream-colored jogging pants, taupe-colored ankle rainboots, and dark-orange fingerless gloves with black fox pawprints on the palms.

As Skyfox- Upon entering her werefox form, Vivi grows dusk-colored fur, her eyes become violet with flecks of green, and she develops fangs, fox ears with topaz-yellow fur tufts inside, and 5 tails that fade to topaz-yellow at the ends (she started out with just one, but she grows a new one each time she discovers a new power). She wears a gold-and-white jumpsuit with a gi-style collar and a small, peacock-blue, obi-like belt (which she uses to store her viola), as well as honey-gold fingerless gloves and boots. She initially has her face completely concealed by a white-and-gold kitsune mask, but once she and her sister start adjusting to their new forms, Skyfox opts for a mask that shows her face just a little more (and has the same colors).

In her Arctic Form, her fur becomes snowy-white, with her tails each becoming different colors: magic-mint, rose-quartz-pink, and light ice-blue. These same colors are scattered in random parts of her suit, which now includes a hood and a pine-green belt. Her gloves are now full-fingered rather than fingerless, and they, along with her boots, are arctic-blue with winter-gray paw pads. Her hair is styled in a braid with a pine-green ribbon and an ornamental ice-shard hairpin (which can also double as a dagger).

Trivia: -Vivi is allergic to dogs, eggs, and silver (the latter due to being a werefox).

-Whenever she joins in on an impromptu sports game (during the day, of course), she always removes her cardigan and bracelet.

-She and Emily both attend the same school as (Arma)Dylan.

-One of the first things that Vivi did at her new school was trying out for whatever sports teams were available. She wound up making the track and basketball teams, and she often practices the latter sport with Ivan after school and/or on weekends. She's also a fan of gymnastics and practices it non-competitively.

-Her and Emily's birthday is May 24th, which makes both of them Gemini.

-Due to having experienced a nasty car crash while moving, Vivi is somewhat amaxophobic and tends to have a mini panic attack when traveling in a vehicle.

-Unlike her ballerina sister, Skyfox has a preference for hip-hop (the dance, not the music, which she considers "overrated") and capoeira (especially when combined with hip-hop moves to make "Hip-Hop-eira"), as well as lyrical dancing. She also may have fantasized about ballroom dancing with Newton once or twice.

-Whenever either she or Emily falls ill, the other sister stays home to take care of her (unless it's a school day, in which case the healthy sister takes notes and brings homework for the sick one).