Hanazuki: "Feels Like" Interpretation

Quite a catchy song, huh? Well, I think that some of the lyrics do a rather excellent job of encapsulating Kiyoshi's character development.

  First verse- Kiyoshi's "perfect moment when the sun shines straight to [his] soul again" was when he met Hanazuki and found out about colored Treasure Trees. Also, "running away from things we should face" refers to how Kiyoshi went into hiding from Twisted Unicorn within his Black Treasure Tree Grove instead of confronting Twisted head-on.

  Chorus- After all that had happened to him, Kiyoshi went into a depression and felt dead inside, but now he "feels like" he's been revived (or "born again") because he's now opened up and started smiling (and laughing) again. As for the "fearless" part, he'd been hiding in fear for who knows how long, until he finally came out to help rescue Hanazuki from Twisted's clutches.

  Second verse- Kiyoshi can now "let go" of his past and "step outside [his] head."

  Third verse- Now the way I see it, this is the part that could highlight Kiyoshi's relationship with Hanazuki. I can definitely see him wanting to hold her close and for neither of them to "forget the night [they] came alive through the darkest time" (when Hanazuki expressed love towards Kiyoshi, and they defeated Twisted together).

  Of course, these are just my interpretations from my Kiyoshi-obsessed brain. What do you guys think?