101DS OC: Austin Kelpie

Gender: Male

Appearance: Austin is a Australian Kelpie mix puppy. He has mainly red fur with a blaze (white strip that goes up the facial center between the eyes) and a white diamond spot on his chest, and he wears a tan tactical vest, as well as a blue-green bandanna around his neck.

Bio: Austin was born and raised on an Australian ranch until his owner, Stephen, died. After that, Austin was sent to live in London. One day, he was playing Toss and Catch with a frisbee, and in catching it, he almost fell right on Dallas. Upon seeing the Kelpie Mix, Dallas immediately assumed that he wanted her autograph, only to react in shock upon finding out that he'd never heard of Triple-D. Dallas then took it upon herself to make sure that Austin knew about Triple-D and would never forget about them... only to find herself falling for him.

Personality: A true-blue country pup, Austin's quite hardworking, kind, humble and soft-spoken, even rather shy. However, Austin is by no means a bumpkin; he's far from ignorant, has a good gut instinct for deception, and readily expresses gratitude.

Likes: Dallas, hard work, the outdoors, frisbees, Toss and Catch, agility courses, fishing, reading, country music, feeling free

Dislikes: Deception, idling, technology (to a certain degree), being closed in, psychedelic funk music, foxes

Trivia: -Despite what Dallas initially thought, Austin has never been in any dog shows, but Stephen taught him a plethora of tricks, such as hunting.

-He lives on a paleo diet.

-He's claustrophobic.