Animal Crossing Villager OC: Delilah

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Birthday: June 26th (Cancer)

Coffee Preferences: None; she prefers tea

Personality: Delilah is a sweet, soft-spoken girl whose personality was always considered "bland" and "boring," leading to her frequently being ignored and taken for granted back in her hometown of Graycott. Of course, she always accepted this without complaint (mainly because she knew they wouldn't listen to her complaints, anyway). However, moving somewhere new might give her the fresh start she needs...

Appearance: Delilah has fair skin with rosy cheeks, gray eyes in the standard feminine eye shape, a triangular nose, black hair styled after Princess Diana in 1983, and Silver Round-Frame Glasses (later Purple Rimmed Glasses). She typically carries a Canvas Backpack, except the orange parts are instead colored indigo.

In terms of attire, she usually wears a Light Blue Cardigan-Shirt Combo with a Pink Flare Skirt, Navy Blue Everyday Tights, and Pink Walking Shoes. In rain, she wears full rain gear all in black (later blue), along with carrying her Raindrop Umbrella. Her snow attire consists of a Pink Short Peacoat, a Gray Faux-Shearling Skirt, White Aran-Knit Socks, Pink Moccasin Boots, and a Gray Knit Hat. She'll also wear a Gray (later Navy Blue) Pajama Dress when in bed.

For her official duties, she wears a Gray Tailored Jacket and a Purple Sailor Skirt with Black Bobby Socks and Ivory Basic Pumps. She has two outfits for working out with Dodger (both of which include White Everyday Socks, Black Rubber-Toed Sneakers, and her hair pulled back in a curved ponytail); one is comprised of a Pink Workout Top and Pink Workout Pants, and the other is a Gray Simple Parka (or a Blue Tee-Parka Combo) with Purple Three-Quarter Sweatpants.

Role: Trader, Resident Representative, Crafter

Trivia: -Delilah has taken up kickboxing since she moved.

-She's secretly prone to worrying about boring others.

-Her favorite colors are Purple, Blue, Gray, White, Pink, and Aqua.