Unikitty! OC: Rhinarwhal

Appearance: As his name would indicate, Rhinarwhal is a rhinoceros-narwhal hybrid who's just slightly bigger than Ellie, with dark-gray skin and lemon-yellow eyes. He has two (cobalt-blue) horns like an African rhinoceros, except the horn at the end of his snout is longer and straighter than the other one (due to his narwhal genes). He mainly wears a tattered-up black and lemon-yellow leather jacket with the sleeves torn off.

Personality: Rhinarwhal is pretty much Ellie's opposite, being a rebellious, rough-and tumble delinquent rather than a sweet, respectful rule-follower. He is quite smart, but that intelligence is more geared towards street smarts, fighting dirty, and thinking on his feet. 

  That being said, he isn't a complete anarchist; he simply lives by his own rules, which include:

1. I only cry when nobody's watching.

2. Depending on others is for wimps...

3. ... and so are sleeves!

4. If doing something means there's something good in it for me, I'm in...

5. ... but not if it's gonna get someone killed.

6. If someone does me a good turn (even if I don't need it, which I shouldn't), then I totally owe them one. (groan) 

7. I only steal from folks I don't like.

8. Grudges and revenge-seeking always need to have good reasoning! No petty stuff!

9. Once you're outta the nest, you're all on your own.

10. Breaking rules is totally NBD (especially if those rules were really stupid), but breaking promises? Not cool.

Relationships:

Puppycorn- Their relationship is rife with hostility (especially from Rhinarwhal's side). The blue canine prince sees Rhinarwhal as "just a big ol' bingleberry bully," and the aggressive ruffian thinks that Puppycorn is "a clumsy, useless idiot who doesn't even deserve to be with Ellie."

Ellie- They used to go to preschool together, where Rhinarwhal would constantly pick fights with the other kids and call all the losers and refusers "scaredy-babies." Ellie was always his favorite target due to his secret crush on her (this crush hasn't waned; he's just more open about it, but only towards her). Despite their past, Ellie tries to treat Rhinarwhal as she would anyone else.

Richard- The mature brick sees (more than) a little of his younger self in Rhinarwhal and often tries to steer the youth right, while Rhinarwhal secretly considers Richard to be "one of the only folks in Unikingdom with a working brain."

Background: He used to live with his parents in a large, sturdy house close to sea, but at some point after preschool, Rhinarwhal got swept up in a horrible storm and never saw his parents again (though he claims that "they just gave up on me 'cause I'm too tough for them to take"). He currently lives in a Unikingdom alleyway.

Trivia: He considers public school to be "stupid."