Disrespectoids OC: Muddy Maddie

Story: Madeline was once a normal little girl in her princess phase, but then one day, while enjoying a CapriSun, she came across a mud puddle. She decided to place the emptied pouch onto the puddle to walk across, but as soon as she stepped on, her body turned into mud. This transformation has led to her being bullied and ostracized by her princess-loving former friends.

Appearance-

Pre-Transformation- Maddie used to be a cute, beautiful young girl with dark skin, curly black hair, and chocolate-brown eyes. As a "little princess," she wore a princess-perfume-pink dress with little-girl-pink accents and a floral-white waist ribbon, as well as floral-white gloves, pink glitter-jelly princess shoes, and a rose-gold tiara with pink and white diamonds.

Post-Transformation- After having her entire body turned into mud, Maddie's mud-hair became the same color as the rest of her body. After a spa-style mud bath, however, the mud-hair became a darker brown that more closely resembles her pre-transformation hair.

Maddie's princess attire also wound up quite soiled, but once she started adjusting to her new state, she changed into a blue denim overalls dress embroidered with flowers and butterflies, purple jelly-rubber water boots, and a blue dragonfly hair clip (probably with crystals).

Personality: Maddie started out as a princess-loving girly-girl, leading to her absolutely detesting her transformation. After meeting all the other Disrespectoids, however, she started easing into her new form and became more comfortable with getting her hands dirty (especially since she's already made out of mud).

Even with this, she still loves fairytales and romance, especially Sue and Moe's relationship.

Trivia: -Maddie likes deviled eggs.

-She has a chocolate-spotted strawberry-colored piglet named Aurora.

-In animation, she'd be voiced by Kimberly Brooks.

-She's "soil sisters" with Sandy Mandy.