TrollsTopia OC: Soulena

Voice Actor: Keke Palmer, Cree Summer (child)

Gender: Female

Home: Vibe City (former), Vibe Town (current)

Species: Troll

Origin Tribe: Funk

Occupation: Psychiatrist

Relatives: Gogo (younger sister)

Friends: Cooper, Laguna Tidepool, Ophelia, Onyx, Milton Moss, Chenille, Gust Tumbleweed, Branch, Meadow Spriggs, Other Delegates

Physical Appearance: Soulena is a dark-blue and gray striped Funk Troll with long, gown-like fur resembling a long-skirted dress and gold-streaked turquoise hair that reaches down to her feet. She has dark-green limbs, a snow-colored nose, and eyes that change color based on her emotions.

She wears a white-gold headband and matching choker necklace, both decorated with a pink/pale-blue butterfly. She alternates between bipedalism and quadrupedalism.

Personality: Soulena's a wise, serene, and compassionate Troll who's perpetually curious about what goes on in other Trolls' minds, but she can also get kinda sassy when her patients try to argue with her orders.

She also likes to have some "unplugged time," which she spends enjoying nature instead of relying on Funk technology.

History: Back when she and Gogo were just children, Soulena was a lot more mischievous, frequently joining her sister in dumping paint on other Trolls and pretending to be a ghost, among other pranks.

As an adult, she'd eventually move to TrollsTopia.

Relationships:

Cooper- Soulena's happy to help Cooper continue learning about his birth tribe, but to her, he's "like an open book written in some kind of scrambled code."

Laguna Tidepool- Soulena was pleasantly surprised to meet a Techno scientist, and Laguna finds it surprisingly cathartic to discuss her bullied childhood with a professional.

Milton Moss- She frequently volunteers to help out Milton in his clinic. Because of this, Soulena is one of the female Trolls whom Smidge is most worried will steal Milton away from her.

Gust Tumbleweed- He's taught Soulena quite a few things about picking up on other Trolls' actions and what can be predicted from them, and in return, she often talks with Gust about issues involving his father.

Meadow Spriggs- She met Soulena while working in the community garden, and they quickly hit it off.

Skills & Abilities: She has most normal Troll abilities, as well as the abilities of her tribe.

Intelligence- In addition to being a psychiatric professional, Soulena can also read Trolls' auras and see through their facades.

Medicine- Soulena's actually rather adept at healing others, but she tends to keep this a secret so as not to steal business from Dr. Moonbloom.

Animal Communication- She can communicate with certain animals.

Etymology: Her name is a portmanteau of "Soul" and the name Selena.

Trivia: -Soulena can pull a lot of all-nighters if needed.

-Her birthday is a mystery.

-She's a lesbian.

-The eye colors correlated with Soulena's emotions are as follows:
Blue- Sadness
Pink- Love
Dark Green- Envy
Light Green- Fear
Orange- Calm/Laziness
Red- Anger
Purple- Bravery
Black- Emptiness