Backyardigans Headcanon: Parents & Hobbies

Yes, I used to watch The Backyardigans, and I still love it. In fact, I'm actually hoping for there to be a Backyardigans reboot someday. If that does happen, I think it would be an awesome chance to show/introduce each of the kids' parents.

  Here's my personal idea of what those family dynamics would look like (and what some of the parents' jobs could be):

Uniqua- Two mothers, one a baker (and/or chocolatier) named Nancy-Anne and the other a novelist (who gets plenty of inspiration from her daughter) named Lauren

Pablo- Single mother who works as a doctor/nurse

Tyrone- a moose father (probably named Tyler) and a deer mother named Teresa (plus maybe a baby sister named Dawn)

Tasha- Either two fathers or a single one (either way, she's a daddy's girl)

Austin- Lives with his grandparents (at least one of whom has an Australian accent)

  I also think that in the reboot, some of the kids' absences from the imagination adventures might be explained by the following (if not injuries, getting sick, or just lack of interest):

Austin- Ballet class, robotics club, drums lessons

Tasha- Guitar lessons, gymnastics class

Tyrone- Hockey practice, helping his parents run errands, violin lessons

Pablo- Accordion lessons, swim class, soccer practice, therapy sessions with Dr. Millers (due to his panic attacks)

Uniqua might start out just baking with Nancy-Anne or helping Lauren with writing novels, but then both moms would start thinking about Uniqua not having enough to do (probably when she gets all bored and lonely due to all her friends being busy) and decide to sign her up for (1-3 of) the following (I'll let you guys decide which ones): cheerleading, clarinet lessons, a garden club, and soccer.

  (P. S. I'm also thinking that Pablo could replace his propeller cap with a baseball cap, and the Backyardigans could form their own band called The Backyard Buds)