Lalaloopsy OC: AC Melody

Description: DJ's quiet younger sister, AC may seem rather aloof when you first meet her, but she's also quite loyal to those close to her.

Where Her Name Comes From: Her passion for music (also, AC stands for Aimi-Cho, a Japanese-Korean name that means "beautiful and precious; lovely butterfly")

Birthday: May 11th

Sewn From: Vinyl

Personality: Aloof Yet Observant

Pet: A fish with hypnotically glowing scales in a gradient of red to blue (they all look purple)

Appearance: AC has peach skin with magenta cheeks, as well as piercing blue eyes (that have one eyelash per eye and perpetually appear half-lidded) and black, purple-streaked hair that goes down to her waist with a couple of space buns. As for attire, she wears a purple hoodie dress with silver tights, dark-lavender boots, and silver wireless earbuds.

Home: AC lives in the same house as her older brother, DJ. Her room contains an aquarium built into one of the walls, a purple and silver star-patterned bed, some shelves, and a few music cases.

Relationships:

DJ Geo- AC would never say it aloud, but she really loves and looks up to her big brother.

Friends- Twisty Tumblelina, Squirt Lil Top, Bundles Snuggle Stuff, Sprinkle Spice Cookie, Specs Reads-a-Lot, Rain E. Sky

Trivia: -May 11th marks the worldwide release of Love Live! School Idol Festival.

-Her mini comes with a bubble-topped microphone.