Trolls OC: Coco Ruby

Nicknames: Snickerdoodle (by Percy Dallas)

Voice Actor: Jisoo

Gender: Female

Home: Outskirts of TrollsTopia (former), Country Corral (current)

Species: Troll

Subtribe: K-Pop Troll

Occupation: Makeup Artist

Affiliation: IndiGold, Party Savers

Friends: Dr. Percy Dallas (boyfriend, later husband), Ma-Ri, Chai-Sun, Junjoon, Laguna Tidepool, Onyx, Other Trolls

Enemies: Barnald, Marshtato Mary

Appearance: Coco is a bipedal Troll with ruby-red side-swept hair, magenta chrome skin, thick purple eyeshadow around her chocolate-brown eyes, a pink nose, and ruby-chocolate lip gloss.

She typically wears a light-silver, sleeveless leotard with a pink miniskirt and light-pink undershorts, as well as gold fingerless gloves, red-and-white candy-swirl earrings, and a rainbow metal ankle bracelet on her right ankle.

When she's practicing or performing with the other members of IndiGold, she wears the standard uniform in her own colors (as they all do): a pink tank-top with rainbow-colored diamond-stars scattered like the night sky, as well as long, ruby-red pants and silver-colored, weighted sweatbands on her wrists and ankles. She also keeps her fingerless gloves.

As a Party Saver, Coco has her eyes decorated with an aurora-style eyeshadow and dresses in a long-sleeved, ocean-blue leotard dress, along with a pink, green, purple, and red confetti-patterned utility belt.

When she accompanies Dr. Dallas to TrollsTopia's Harmony Gala, she has her hair styled into a wavy side ponytail and wears a chima jeogori (a traditional Korean dress) composed of a gold jeogori (top) with rose-red somae buri (sleeve cuffs), git (collar trim), and goreum (coat strings used to tie the jeogori), as well as a rose-red chima (skirt) with gold music-note decals along the hem.

Personality: As her candy-coated color scheme would indicate, Coco's one of the sweetest, friendliest Trolls around. She's also rather sassy (in a fun way) and usually carefree, but she takes dancing just as seriously as any other K-Pop Troll.

Relationships: Fellow IndiGold Members- For years, Ma-Ri has had Coco Ruby dance in the background during dance-offs, as she'd always been seen as "sweet but a little out-of-shape." However, this changed when they found out that she has asthma.

Dr. Percy Dallas- Surprisingly, Coco wound up charming the Country Western doctor to the point of falling for her. This unlocked a whole other side to him- a shy yet affectionate romantic.

Once Percy arrived in TrollsTopia, he and Coco maintained a long-distance relationship as she lived just outside the city with her friends... until her "CinnaMuffin" proposed to her at the Harmony Gala.

History: Coco was born and grew up with undiagnosed asthma, but she and her friends always believed that her breathing problems were because she was out of shape. As a result, she would always jog a little slower than her friends to avoid running out of breath as often.

One day, when she and her friends were rehearsing a dance routine, they saw a "giant goblin" (Barnald) snatching a male Country Troll (Dr. Percy Dallas). This prompted all four of them to give Barnald the dancedown of his life, causing him to drop the Country Western doctor. Luckily, Coco was able to catch him, but unluckily, she sprained her ankle while doing so.

Percy was able to treat Coco's ankle, and in doing so, he diagnosed her with asthma and even gave her a pink inhaler to help her cope with it. As he continued traveling with the four K-Pop Trolls, Percy and Coco fell in love.

Once Percy arrived in TrollsTopia, Coco decided to settle on the outskirts of TrollsTopia to continue her relationship with him, and her friends stuck with her for support.

Skills and Abilities: She has normal Troll abilities.

Music- As a K-Pop Troll, Coco possesses stellar dance moves and a singing voice to match.

Sports/Athletics- Like the other members of IndiGold, Coco is a master of K-Popoeira, a dancing-style martial art invented by the group. She can also scale across tightropes with ease.

Hairstyling- As soon as Coco got a good look at how shiny and silky Laguna's hair is, Coco immediately wanted to style it. The end result? A long, sideswept, sea-salty waterfall of luscious, wavy curls.

Baking- Anyone who believes that "cookies can be either tasty or healthy, not both" has never had one of Coco's cookies.

Linguistics- In addition to her fluency in Korean, Coco can speak perfect Pig Latin.

Stealth- During her time living on the outskirts of TrollsTopia, Coco has snuck in to check things out, and she never got caught once. This includes her workout regimen, which she has developed from secretly observing Trolls at the Hair-nasium.

Art- She's great at painting, which she extends to makeup application.

Medical Status and Issues: As mentioned before, Coco has asthma that went undiagnosed until she met Dr. Dallas.

After learning about her condition, she started paying a lot more attention to her diet and avoiding foods that can trigger or worsen asthma.

Etymology: Coco Ruby's name, along with her hair and eye colors, are a reference to ruby chocolate, a type of chocolate that's made with the ruby cocoa bean.

Trivia: -She always applies some raspberry-flavored lip balm before adding her lip gloss.

-Sometimes Coco laughs for no reason, even if she doesn't feel like it.