Hanazuki Oneshot: Kiyoshi's First Purple Glow

At first, it all seemed like a rather tranquil day on Hanazuki's moon. Hanazuki was tending to her garden (with help from her Hemkas), Kiazuki was making some adjustments to her Spacesurfer (with Zikoro's help), Sleepy Unicorn was... sleeping, Dazzlessence Jones was bustin' some moves, the Little Unicorns were playing laser tag together, Maroshi was meditating in his room while the Flochis all swam together through the flowing water just outside of it, and Kiyoshi was using his room's periscope to observe a bunch of meteors hurdling straight towards the- "Wait, WHAT?!?!"

This sudden sight caused Kiyoshi to brightly (perhaps even blindingly) glow Lime Green with fear, and he quickly dashed to sound the Meteor Shower Alarm (Yes, his room does have that). Everyone else heard it and knew exactly what it meant, and they promptly took action (in their own ways). Dazzlessence Jones began swiftly making his way to the Safety Cave (while drag-carrying Sleepy Unicorn). Maroshi headed outside with his surfboard ready to ride his way around the meteors, only for Kiazuki to quickly grab him by the waist hoop while making her way to the Safety Cave (with Zikoro getting Wanderer).

As for the Little Unicorns and the rest of the Flochis, they all prepped themselves to initiate the Emergency Meteor Shower Protocol formulated by Kiyoshi: the Unicorns all use their magic to deflect meteors about to cause damage (and create little forcefields to protect themselves), and the Flochis ride on the Unicorns' backs and replenish them with Treasure juice. Each Flochi was to carry a little backpack filled with Treasures of the same color as the Unicorn they were riding.

Kiyoshi planned to just stay in his room until the whole thing blew over. Suddenly, Little Dreamer drifted in (having somehow found a way inside that wasn't the door). He was wearing a little black tuxedo with a dark-red hood and holding out a Treasure shaped like a shield. However, despite the Treasure seeming to be for Kiyoshi, Little Dreamer didn't seem to let go and instead started making his way out while still holding the Treasure out in his hands, prompting Kiyoshi to follow him outside.

Outside, Hanazuki was leading the Hemkas' rush to the Safety Cave when a meteor struck right in their path. This managed to keep the Hemkas distracted just long enough for Little Dreamer to sneak up towards Hanazuki...

"Let's just go around it!" Hanazuki suggested, but as she tried to lead the Hemkas in doing so, she simply ended up falling over. It was as though her leg had been tightly entangled in something that had tugged her down, and it was: a vine!

Meanwhile, Kiyoshi quickly found himself right in the middle of the fray, and the increased risk of getting hit was making him glow Lime Green (even) brighter than he ever had before. Then he saw Little Dreamer drifting close to Hanazuki and started thinking, Maybe that Treasure was actually for- "HANAZUKI, WATCH OUT!"

The younger Moonflower and her rabbit-like companions then turned to see a meteor slightly larger than her own body hurtling straight towards them, which immediately sent all the Hemkas running (or hopping). Hanazuki, glowing Lime Green and knowing that the vine wouldn't allow escape, just covered her head and tucked it in.

However, she never felt the meteor hit. She only heard a (somewhat familiar) grunt. Gathering her courage and curiosity, she peeked her head out and cracked one eye open to see Kiyoshi standing in front of her and having caught the meteor, which he carefully placed onto the ground next to him before turning his attention to her. With Kiyoshi now facing her, Hanazuki could now clearly see that he was glowing Purple, a color that she'd never seen on him before.

Kiyoshi got out a sharp rock that he'd picked up while rushing to the rescue and started using it to cut the vine trapping Hanazuki's leg (while taking great care not to cut her in the process). Then, now glowing Purple and Pink, he scooped her up in his arms and started rushing the both of them over to the Safety Cave. Dazzlessence Jones, hearing Kiyoshi's footsteps, quickly opened the cave up for them. Upon entry, Kiyoshi stopped in his tracks, and Hanazuki got back onto the ground... before getting hug-piled by her own Hemkas.

"Good to see you two alright," Sleepy Unicorn commented to Kiyoshi as the cautious Moonflower set himself down next to his lethargic old friend, "so, did anything special happen out there?"

"Uhh," Kiyoshi uttered out, starting to blush, "no, not much."

Little did either Kiyoshi or Hanazuki know that the former had dropped the shield-shaped Treasure from Little Dreamer, and it had grown into a large, sturdy Treasure Tree with pink roots leading up in a gradient to a purple trunk, plus purple-pink Treasures and foliage in the shape of a poofy heart.