Yo-Kai Watch OC: Roxy Roll

Japanese Name: Rokkusutāurufuan

Gender: Female

Rank: A

Class: Shady

Attribute: Ice

Favorite Food: Snacks

Voice Actor: Megumi Han (Japanese), Cristina Vee (English)

Bio: "Have you ever frozen up in front of a crowd? If so, it was probably the work of this super-cool alpha-star."

Appearance: Roxy has the appearance of an anthropomorphic Arctic wolf, with frosty-white fur (silver on her muzzle, belly, ear innards, and tail tip) and black claws. Her long, wild hair is silver with dark-lavender streaks, and her piercing ice-blue eyes are decorated with silver eyeshadow and wispy dark-silver eyeliner. Her outfit consists of a dark-blue crop-top with some light-blue star shapes, as well as a matching miniskirt, a black studded belt and necklace, and matching spiked bracelets on her wrists and ankles. She usually carries around a electric guitar, which she plays while performing and uses to Inspirit others.

History: Roxy used to be a awkward and geeky yet sweet and eager-to-please teenage girl who went by "Roxanne" (Junko in Japanese) and idolized the queen bee of her school, Aria (Masako in Japanese). When Masako's/Aria's band, Crystal Velvet (Silver Baby in Japanese), was holding auditions for a new rhythm guitarist, Junko/Roxanne jumped at the chance to try out.

Once it was Junko's/Roxanne's turn, however, she suddenly felt a rush of stage fright that caused her to mess up. She was so embarrassed by this that she rushed off the stage... only to end up falling off of it, leading to her death.

Personality: Having idolized her school's queen bee while alive, Roxy acts just like one as a Yo-Kai: snarky, cold, jaded, and often Inspiriting "losers" just out of boredom. Despite this, she's also quite chill and laid-back, giving others her Medal without much hesitation (except to Jerry, whom she just gave a Guitar Smash... To The Face!), especially if they or their companion Yo-Kai are fans of her music.

Underneath this queen-bee demeanor (which she only puts on for adulation and popularity), Roxy is still the sweet, lonely young girl she was when she was alive. This is shown through her amiability with her fans (which many of her detractors believe to be fake), her soft spot for Walkappa (he saved her from drowning back when she was a small human girl), and her genuine feelings for Hidabat (almost everyone who knows about her crush thinks that she only likes him for his money, and she won't argue against it... unless they imply that Hidey's wealth is the only thing to like about him).

Abilities: As a rockstar, Roxy is quite musically talented. Since she Inspirits others with her music, she can Inspirit several people at once. Her wolf physiology also grants her heightened senses, as well as enhanced strength and speed.

Moveset:

Attack- Bite

Technique- Blizzard

Inspirit- Frozen With Fear (Makes a foe too nervous to act in battle)

Soultimate- Guitar Smash... To The Face! (Leaps from a great height before slamming down on foes with her guitar!)

Skill- Revenge (Reflects some damage back to foe)

Quotes:

Befriended- "Nice moves you got there. Wanna hang?"

Loafing- "Not feelin' it."

Receiving food (favorite)- "*howls happily*"

Receiving food (normal)- "Whatevs."

Receiving food (disliked)- "Seriously?"

Being traded- "Hey, what's up? Guess we're friends now."

Freed from the Crank-a-Kai- "*howl* Thanks for gettin' me outta there. Here's my Medal."

Trivia: -Roxy's character design is inspired by Ember McLain from Danny Phantom and Roxanne Wolf from Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach.

-Roxy Roll's random nicknames are: Luna, Rocky, R&R, and Alpha.

-She was born in the 80's and doesn't have much knowledge on modern-day technology.

-She can't stand bullies.

-Deep down, she misses her family and likes to visit the neighborhood where she used to live.