Smurfs OC: Smurfocean

AKA: Ocean

Gender: Female

Species: Smurf

Occupation: Seafarer, Adventurer

Desired Voice Actor: Fryda Wolff

Personality: Ocean may be a Smurf physically, but she has the soul of a mermaid. While some of the other Smurfling girls were hard to get into the bath, Ocean was nearly impossible to get out.

Ocean harbors a thirst for adventure that all the water in an ocean couldn't quench. Just try to steer clear of her ship's path, 'cause this feisty sailor will jump in to fight anything that threatens her or her crew- especially Gargamel!

Appearance: Ocean has wavy dark-blue hair that drapes down to her waist with white and aqua highlights, and she wears a navy-blue sailor's dress with white accents and a white bandanna around the collar, as well as white flats and a navy-blue sailor-style Smurf hat with a gold anchor on it.

Relationships: Smurfstorm- They both love exploring and going on crazy adventures together.

Hefty Smurf- She often engages in swimming races with him.

Brainy Smurf- They frequently exchange facts with each other, hers mainly relating to the ocean and her adventures.

Smurfette- Ocean admires Smurfette's fashion sense, but she herself would never wear high heels.

Handy Smurf- Handy finds Ocean's "sailor talk" rather charming, and Ocean often finds herself impressed by Handy's "craft-Smurf-ship."

Trivia: -She tends to ramble about pirate tales.

-Ocean is secretly terrified of birds. Only Jokey knows about this.

-She's pretty skilled with a cutlass.

-Those highlights in her hair are from getting cursed by sea monsters.