Memories (Reaper : The Dark One)

Mulai dari awal

He tries to shake it off but it spreads more throughout his body.

The darkness covers his left eye as he tries to look down at his body

As the darkness takes over his right eye he blacks out

(Shadow dimension Over)

"We're done here." Dr. Strange says as he puts a bandage on the back of Y/N's head. They turn the bright overhead light off then cut the lights on.

While the shadow is almost done completely overtaking Grey. Rita and Kanaris silently jump out of the shadow just as it finishes altering Grey.

Rita stabs Grey in the stomach with a dagger right as he gains consciousness. His eyes go big as he processes what just happened.

"GREEEYYY!!!" Dr. Palmer screams making Dr. Strange look up.

Dr. Strange runs to her but Kanaris kicks him back into her. They are heading straight through the glass but Thor catches them.

Rita twists the blade while it's inside of him before harshly pulling it out.

Grey drops to the ground, where he takes his last human breaths. After his last one his eyes close and his body stops moving, dead.

"NO NO NO!!" Dr. Strange yells as he sees Grey take his last breath. Tears come to his eyes as he sneakily grabs Grey to take him to another room to operate on him.

"EVERYONE ON ME, THEIR HERE!!" Tony yells through the coms as his suit flies to him.

Thor goes straight after Kanaris, tackling him out of the window.

Kanaris whips his tail at him but Thor grabs it. He spins him around before slinging him far away. He summons Mjolnir and flies after him.

Rita goes to stab Y/N with the dragonstone dagger but Tony blasts her off.

"WHY WONT YOU LET US BE FREE?!!" Rita asks angrily as she charges at Tony.