His favortie moment when you were little

The bruce story happened to me when I was six. I hate butterflies so don't judge me! Lol. I need some new ideas so if you want can you tell want you want me to write about.

Tony-  You and him went to the beach. You had your little bathing suit and sandals on.

"Daddy! I want to go to the water!" You jumped.

"Hold on Tiger." When he went to get the sunscreen, he put some on you and when turned, he saw you running to the water. When you saw a wave, you started running back. He had laughed. You had trip over a bucket.

"Y/N!" When he got to you, you were covered in sand from the sunscreen.

"Look dad, I'm sandman." He just couldn't stop laughing.

Steve- Your dad had entered you to a gymnastics team. You were doing great. When it was time to go, the teacher said that to practice at home. You did listen. When your dad drive home, you ran to the apartment door. You rushed to the couches.

"I'm going to make some sandwiches." He said walking to kitchen.

"Daddy look at me." You tried a flip to the couch. When you did the second time you fell from the couch.

"Y/N!" He rushed to you.

"I see little birds going around my head." He laughed.

Bruce-  He was leaving work and you called him if he can buy you McDonalds. When he came home and he got you a happy meal with 6 chicken nuggets. You always have the 4 chicken nuggets so that say was that best.

"How about we eat outside." He asked and you nodded. You sat on the table that was outside. You had one more nugget left. And you saw the worst thing ever. Butterflies. You ran for your life. And you tripped on a rock and you let go of the nugget. You cried.

"Daddy! A butterfly made me drop my chicken nugget!"

"Snowflake, it's okay."

"I hate butterflies now." He couldn't help but laugh.

Clint- You were in life of Lilo. You love Lilo and Stitch when you were little. You always thought you were her. Do one day you and your dad got into a fight about your messy room.

"Go to your room and clean up."

"No!"

"why do you have to be a pain."

"Why won't you sell me and buy a bunny instead!" And you slammed the door. You left your dad confused. Then he knew that you just said Lilo line. So he followed along.

"Go to your room!"

"I'm already in my room!" He just laughed like a little girl.

Thor- It was school pictures that day and it was also pj day. So when you took the picture you thought you looked fine. When the pictures came to you your eyes widen. When you came home you showed Jane.

"This is a... Beautiful picture."

"Really."

"Show your father." You walked to him.

"Father, what do you think about my school picture?" When he saw it his eye squinted.

"Princess, this is a great picture." He smiled. The picture of you had little princess pjs and your two front teeth where missing. And this picture is hanging in the living room since then.

Pietro- You and your dad went to get some snacks at 7/11. You wanted some sodas and chips.

"Here, buy two get them for two dollars." Your dad said.

"Okay so, I buy two and you get two." You said. Your dad laughed like a little girl. "What, is that how it works?"

"Roadrunner, I buy one and you buy one that makes it two dollars."

"Oh." And he kept laughing.

Bucky- "Daddy?" You walked towards him.

"Yes Baby doll."

"I want to be a taco when I grow up." Your dad looked at you.

"A t-taco?" You nodded.

"The teacher said that I can be whatever I want, so I want to become a taco."

"You will, one day." And to this day he will brings it up.

Natasha- Being a little kid means being sneaky. It was around 9 at night and that meant bedtime. You got out of bed and went to the kitchen. You went to the snack cabinet and stole some cookies. Then your mom turned on the lights.

"Y/n Romanoff, what are you doing?" Your eyes widen and you said to your invisible friend.

"RUN!" And you ran all over the place.

"Y/n!" She caught you. "Give me the cookies." You nodded your head no. "Now!" Then you shoved the 3 cookies in your mouth.

"Trwy getting whem." (Try getting them)

"Okay cubby bunny."

Wanda- Your song came on the Tv. You were in the kitchen and and you ran to the living room. You dance like you always do. You swung your feet to the air and then you hit the table.

"Holy sugar cookies my foot!"

"Sweetie?" She came to you.

"My foot."

"See, this is what you get listening to Hannah Montana."