They got you a pet

Tony - You couldn't get a pet because Tony said so. So one day Tony called you down to the lab.

" Yes dad?"

" Come here."

" Okay?" You walked closer. Your dad had a piece of fabric on top of something.

" Y/N Stark, I presented you, A ROBOTIC DOG!" You dropped your mouth when you saw the 'dog'.

" Dad thats amazing!"

" You like it?"

" Like it? LOVE IT." you gave him a hug.

Steve- You just came home from school, you were about to do your homework but then, your father came in.

" Y/n come help me with the groceries."

" Alright." you went downstairs to your apartment and you stopped on the middle of the stairs.

" NO WAY."

" I heard that you are doing good in school so I bought you a dog."

" Thank you so much!"

" I love you sweetheart."

" Love you dad."

Bruce- "Snowflake?"

"Yeah dad!" You yelled from upstairs.

" Come on we are late." you just remember that you and your dad have to to to the animal shelter to help out. Once you got to the animal shelter, you were working with
the cats. This white, blue and green eyed cat caught your attention.

" Snowflake, that cat is already adopted." he said. You were sad, you wanted that cat so badly. When you guys were done, you got into the car. Your dad was still in the animal shelter. Then couple of minutes later he came out with something in his hands.

" Happy birthday y/n!" He said giving you that white cat you saw today.

" Daddy! Thank you!"

" What are you doing to called it?"

" Professor Banner." You both laughed.

Clint- Ever since your dad wanted that farm life with mom, you, your sister and your brother he wanted a dog.

"What about a dog? That will complete my farm life." He would always say. So one day you came back from school your baby sister and brother, there was something strange about the house. Your dad and mom were standing outside.

"Kids we have a surprise." Your dad said.

"He's a baby so you have to be careful." Your mom added. When they opened the door, a Beagle ran out the door. It jumped on you and started to lick your face.

"See, now my farm life is completed." Clint said. "what should we call him."

"Krisoff!" Your little sister said.

"No! What about monster?" Your brother said.

"How about, Hawk?" You said.

"I like it." Your dad said.

Thor- It was your birthday, your dad and Jane had been asking you what you wanted and you asked for a puppy. So you woke up and went to the kitchen.

"Happy birthday y/n!" Jane said giving you a hug.

"Happy birthday to my dear princess!" Your dad said kissing your forehead.

"Thank you!" Then Jane and your dad went to the living room.

"Stay there!" Jane sang. then they brought a huge box. "Open it!" They said. You started to rip the paper. You lifted the flaps of the box and revealed a baby Husky. You squealed.

"THANK YOU!"

"What shall you name this dog?" Your dad said.

"Um, I'll call her Luna." you smiled.

Pietro- Your dad wanted to get a pet turtle so he did. He got it a cage, food, and some items to put it in. You came home from school and you started to do your homework. Then you looked up.

"SURPRISE!" He yelled.

"What is it?"

" A turtle."

"It's cute. Thanks dad." You grabbed the cage.

"Um, who said it was yours?"

"Wait? The turtle is yours."

"I like turtles, but you can have him for this week."

"Really?" You said walking to your room.

"Be careful with Snappy." He said and you laughed

Natasha- Your mom came home late then ever. She was carrying something small.

"Hey Angel."

"Hey mom!"

"Sorry I came late, I had to pick up something."

"Yeah no problem."

"I have a surprise for you." Your head went up from the couch. "Remember that you wanted a rabbit?"

"Yeah."

"I got you one!" She gave the rabbit to you.

"OH MY GOD! MOM THANK YOU."

"Yeah I like the black one, he has to different color eyes."

"A brown one and a green one."

"I hope you like it."

"Like it! I love it."

"What are you going to name it kiddo?"

"Fluffy."

Wanda- You been telling your mom that you wanted a cat but, she said that you had to responsible. And trust me you are. So you came home and saw your mom in the kitchen.

"Hey momma."

"Hi sweetie."

"What are you cooking?"

"I guess a salad?" You laughed.

"Well im going to my room."

"Be car in there." you looked at her confused.

"Okay." you walked to your room. Then you felt a jump on you. You looked down and saw a black cat hanging onto your pants. You picked the cat up. "MOM!" You cried.

"Your welcome." she yelled.

"I'll name you, Night."