Sam Wilson catch up

Requested
Who's side are you on? For me I have no idea maybe Cap😁 btw if you haven't noticed I changed my name hazeguevara12 to Agent_Stark

What were you like- Smart when you were growing up but you were shy.

Your nickname- Bunny

The Avenger you trust- Clint

The Avenger he trusts- Steve

He got you a pet- He got you a white and black rabbit and you called him Oreo.

He's proud of you- When you graduate high school

Your powers- Pain inducement

Your boyfriend- Roy Harper

The sport you play- Long Distance running

You have a nightmare- You were little and scared of clowns and your friends watched a scary movie and it had clowns.
"You know what I do to little girls who are scared of clowns?" The clown told you and your had no idea.

"No."

"I kill them!" And he started to run after you.

You shot up from your bed screaming. You ran to your dads room and jumped and covered yourself with the bed sheets. Your dad woke up and heard your little cries, he pulled you to him and him telling you that he'll get that clown.

Your secret talent and he finds out- Fashion designing and he looked through your sketch book.

Bath time-
"Nope." You told your dad when he had the bubble bath ready.

"Look at you, your covered in dirt and that's not good."

"Nope." You turned around and walked away. You sat on the couch watching Blue Clues and all you knew that you were hanging upside down. "Let me go!"

"Nope." Your dad mocked. "And here's your rubber ducky."

What he thinks about your boyfriend- "Roy Harper, good guy, takes care of my sweet y/n, but every time he comes over he has like a black eye or cuts around his face and I am going to figure it out soon or later. Anyways, Y/n loves Roy and I believe that they will last."

What you guys do together- Running

You ask where the other parent is- Well your mom died in a car accident with you in the backseat and you were 13.

Getting grounded- When you talked back to him.

First day of school- Since you, Bucky's and  Steve's daughters grew up together and they both have the key to your apartment, their idea was to knock you off the bed.

"What the hell Rogers! Barnes!" You yelled.

"Come on Wilson! The first day of school!" They said skipping away. Your groan and went to your closet. You grabbed a a brown cardigan, tan crop top, shorts, and some knee length socks. You did your hair in soft waves making you look like a model. While you were about to go to the kitchen, you put on your brown oxfords and your Michael Kors bag.