First day at High School

Tony - "Ms.Stark, it's time to wake up, you don't want to be late on your first day." JARVIS said. It was 6:12am. You grab your pillow and you pretend to suffocate yourself. "That's not going to work." JARVIS told you.

"Thanks JARVIS." you got up from your bed. You took a shower and straighten out your hair and picked out black shorts, black and green flannel with a white baggy shirt. You grabbed your shoes and went the kitchen.

"Morning Tiger." your dad said.

"You look amazing!" Pepper said.

"Thanks and morning." you put on your black booties."Are you sure you don't want me to do school online?" Your dad laughed.

"You are going to love it there." Then the elevator rang. Peter Parker came out.

"Come on Stark."

"Coming!" You grabbed your bag and said,"bye love you all."

"Have a nice day!" Him and Pepper said.
"And Peter look after her, will you." Your dad said.

"Sure will sir." and then you guys left.

Steve- The sunlight from your window woke you up. You groan when you got up from bed. You grab a 'your not harry styles' shirt and maroon shorts. You curled your hair and then you went to the living room and saw your dad making breakfast.

"Morning!" You said.

"Hey sweetheart." he said back.

"What are you making?"

"Pancakes."

"My favorite!" You laughed. "have you seen my white vans?"

"There in the closet." he said pointing with the spatula.

"Thanks." you put them on. "I don't want to go to school."

"Well, some good looking guys your age are in that school and they live in this building." You looked up and went to the kitchen to grab a pancake.

"Thanks! Love you." And you went out the door.

"Wait! Come back!" Your dad yelled.

Bruce- You were thinking about your new school, will anyone like you? So you got the nerve to get up from your bed and went to your dresser. You pulled out some boyfriend jeans and a black and white striped shirt. Then you waved your hair at the end. You grab your black booties and went to the living room.

"Look at you all nice and educated."

"Morning dad."

"First day uh."

"Yeah." You looked down.

"Hey, don't worry, you'll fit in."

"Thanks dad." You grabbed your bag and went to kiss your dad goodbye.

Clint- "Y/N WAKE UP! ITS TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!" Your dad yelled from downstairs.

"Uhhhh!" You covered your fave with your blanket. You got up, took a shower. You pulled out a black shirt and purple shorts. You dug around your room to look for your white shoes. Then you did your hair to a ponytail.

"Ready?" Your mom said while you came downstairs.

"Not really."

"Come on Robin, it's going to be great!" Your dad said. You looked at the kitchen table.

"YUM! A strawberry smoothie!" You said.

"Okay come here." You walked to your father. "Got your blade?"

"Yeah."

"Your travel bow and arrows?"

"All in the bag."

"Thats my girl!" You gave you a high five and you went out the door.

Thor- You woke up from your alarm. It's your first time going to a school with mortals. You got up and walked to your closet. You pulled out a Royal blue romper and black wedges. You had curled your hair. You walked to the living room.

"Hey Jane!"

"Morning! Ready for your first day!?" Jane said.

"Yeah, but I feel like I'm going to be the weird one."

"Your not weird." Your father came in the room.

"Morning." you and Jane said.

"You look like a mortal."

"I tried." you laughed.

"Good luck my princess."

"Thank you father." you grab your purse and went out the door.

Pietro- "Roadrunner come on!" Your father yelled.

"No!"

"Dont make me dump cold water on you!"

"Im up!" You got up. You pulled out a blue shirt and black shorts. You you let your hair normal.

"Morning!"

"Do I have to go?" You squinting your eyes.

"Don't use your powers on me." Your eyes went back to normal. "your shoes are there in the living room." you pick up your NIKE running shoes. You looked at your watch and you got your bag.

"Bye dad."

"Have a nice day!"

Natasha- Your mom was in your room and she jumped on your bed.

"BOO!" She said.

"AHHHH!" You screamed. She laughed. "really mom! What a great way to start off the first day, a heart attack."

"Come on kiddo get dress, I got breakfast ready." and then she left. You got up and you had a new outfit. A black crop top with a denim skirt. You straighten your hair and pin it back. You pulled out black converse. You walked down the stairs and saw a fruit salad.

"Thanks mom!"

"Yeah no problem Angel." She smiled.

"Damn it! I got to go!" You said.

"Remember don't use fighting skills at school property!"

"Got it." And you ran out the door.

Wanda- RINNNNNGGGG! The alarm rang.

"Ugggghhh!" You said. Your mom came in your room and open the blinds. "THE LIGHT IT BURNS!" You said.

"Get up, your going to be late." and then she left. You walked to your vanity and did your hair wavy. You pulled out a black skater dress and a red jacket and your Doc martens.

"That outfit looks nice." your mom said.

"Thanks, i saw you wear it back then."

"Here, eat." She handed you grapes. Later she gave you your bag.

"You want me gone already?"

"I had you for 3 months and you did nothing, now go to school."

"Okay school police, I'll go." you kissed your goodbye.