You got into a accident part 1

Requested
This will be possibly a four or three part story. This is going to be the phone call when you got into a accident

Voice mails:

Tony-

"This is New York Memorial Hospital. Your daughter, y/n, has been in a car accident. She's in critical condition."

Steve-

"Steve it's me, Nat. I'm calling about y/n. Steve." *starts crying* "she's been in a accident. A big one. I'm in the hospital with her."

Bruce-

"Dr. banner, we have some horrible news. Y/n, she um, she got hurt on the mission. We need you to come, we don't know if she's going to make it."

Clint-

"Clint! Y/n is in trouble! The mission gone wrong! It was all an accident! We need you here at shield now!"

Thor-

"Thor it's me Jane. I'm here at the hospital with Y/n the doctors said it was an accident. We don't know if she's gonna make it."

Pietro-

"Pietro, it's Wanda. We were in the car and then the next, we are upside down. Y/n can't wake up. Help."

Bucky-
"Mr Barnes, me and y/n were in school. There was an shooting accident. I can't find her anywhere."

Loki-
"Loki, it's Thor. I believe y/n is in the hospital. She got in a hit and run. She needs you here."

Sam-
"Y/n stay with me! Sam! Come to the facility, now! Y/n listen to my voice. The mission was comprised."

T'Challa-
"Your Highness, I have terrible news. It's about Princess Y/n. I got a call from the medical center, she was in a terrible accident with a animal."

Scott-
"It's Hope. I have y/n her with me. She's in horrible condition. Doctors say that she might be in a coma. Please come."

Natasha-
"Answer your damn phone Natasha! Your daughter is between life or death. She found on the road with her friends. Get to the hospital now!"

Wanda-
"Ms Maximoff, your daughter y/n is in the hospital. You need to come because we don't know what will happen. Her accident was horrible. Your daughter needs you."

Jessica-
"Its Luke. Y/n got into a motorcycle accident. We we're practicing, and then out of no where, a car comes. Jessica, get your ass here. Yell at me all you want for buying her that, but she wants you here."

Sorry for not posting about 2 weeks. I was really busy with school and all. It's also hard to come up with these in a week too. Thanks for understanding☺️