Getting Kiddnapped By Grant Ward

Hello Doritos! I was thinking... Should I make a Avengers Imagine book or Harry Potter preferences? Or just both? Thanks for Mabel_Pines101 for this idea!

Tony- You were just going on mission until you felt two pairs of hands around you and all you know was you blacked out. When you woke up, you saw this shadow figure.

"Grant?" you asked. You and him had been dating since he he went out with Skye.

"You remember me, should I be pleased?"he said walking to you.

"Grant, this isn't you.'' He pulled out his gun from his back. You kept thinking where the hell is you dad.

"This'' He said pointing at himself. "was always me." Then you both heard a explosion. You saw Steve, Nat, and your dad.

"Put the gun down, Ward.'' Said Nat. Grant ran behind you and pointed the gun at your head.

"Im gonna count to 3 and if you...'' Steve was cut off by your dad. Your dad had hit him.

"I counted faster in my head.'' You chuckled and he ran to you. "Tiger, are you okay?" He said while he was untie you. You gave him a hug.

"I am now."

Steve- You were working for your friend, y/f/n, at the cafe. You were closing up and you heard a noise coming from the back where the coffee was. You went there and you saw Grant.You and him went to missions. He came at you.

"Grant! Stop!" You said when he had his arm around your mouth. You kicked him and he let you go.

"We're just having fun!" He pulled out a small knife and you ran away. You made it in the front of the cashier. You tripped and hit your head, making you pass out. You woke up and saw him strapping you into a table.

"This isn't going to work. I can't die.'' You pointed out. Ward grab the small knife from the table and started to play with it, touching it against your arm.

"I know that you can't die, y/n, I just need your blood so we can perform and test it against our kind.'' He cut your arm. You screamed in pain. Then the doors busted open.

"Dad! Uncle Bucky!" You screamed. Your dad threw his shield at Grant, making him fall backwards. Your uncle was at the doorway to check if there will be any HYDRA soldiers coming through. Your dad quickly unstrapping you from the table. He carried you all the way to the helicopter.

"Thank god, you are okay." he said holding your hand.

"I'm alway okay when your here, dad.''

Bruce- You were working late at SHIELD because some interns didn't clean up their mess that they left behind. When you closed and locked the door behind you, you saw Grant. You and Grant had some diffcult thing happen back then. You tried to open the door but then you remember you locked the door.

"Shit!" you yelled. Grant shot you on the leg making you fall to the ground.

"Where's the twins?'' you knew he didn't mean Pietro and Wanda he meant the newer twins, Hayden and Jacob.

"Not here." You put pressure on the wound. "You'll never find them.'' He smack you and grabbed you from the hair to the lab.

"TELL ME!" he screamed. And all of the sudden you heard a loud growl. "That can't be your-" and you saw Grant fly across the room. Your dad was there, I mean the hulk. Your wound was healed and you walked towards 'Hulk'. You put your hand up and telling him that you are okay.

"Dad, I'm fine. See." you showed him your leg. Your dad slowly turned back to himself. Your dad hugged you.

"I'm sorry...'