How were you like growing up

Tony- You were a trouble maker, growing up you did things that your father was proud of like, hacking into his system. Now you went trouble maker to badass.

Steve- Competitive child, whenever it comes to sports, you are competitive. When you joined the army, you were selected being a Sargent.

Bruce- Goody goody child, you were never in trouble, but when it comes when you lose your temper you weren't a goody goody.

Clint- Not like any other girls, you were daddy's little girl, you didn't like to play with dolls, you play with your bow and arrows. You are just like him.

Thor- Sweet child, you were always nice in Asgard. Whatever you did was caring. Everyone in Asgard loves you so much the want you to be Queen of Asgard.

Pietro- Funny child, You were the class clown, you were nominated for being the funniest person in high school. He raised you right.

Natasha- A bad ass child, you did everything that involves fighting. Your mom so proud of you that you turned like her, but not so much.You love to fight when you were 8, trained in SHIELD once in a while.

Wanda- A serious child, you are serious about school, and the your mom was proud it. When someone says something sarcastic you really don't laugh.