The sport you play

Tony- Soccer. You played since you were 10, you are the team captain in your high school, and your dad is very proud of that.
Pepper and him would go to every single game.

Steve- Boxing. You started to play when you were 6, your dad would take you and you would sit and watch. You go with him everyday to go box with him.

Bruce- Volleyball. You played since you were 12, in 6th grade you went to tryouts and you got in for the end of Middle school. Your dad would go to all of your games.

Clint- Archery. You played since you were little. Your dad gave you a toy bow and arrows to practice. Now, you are on a team of all boys, and trust me, they are jealous of you, making the arrow into the bullseye.

Thor- Gymnastics. You started when High school started. You were pretty flexible. You would win every game. Jane and him would go and cheer you on. Your dad is so proud of you, that you don't know how proud.

Pietro- Sprints. You started when you went to your nee Middle school. I mean you don't have super speed, but you are pretty fast for a (age). You would win 1st or 2nd place. Him and Wanda would go cheer you in and scream your name when you slow down.

Natasha- Self Defense. Your mom had teach you in a early age. When you turned 12, you and her would go one on one. Mostly she always wins, but when it comes to school, trust me, every guy thinks it's hot.

Wanda- Hurdles. You are pretty tall. You started when you were 10, you would run away from the big kids and jump over the garbage cans. You became better and better. When you went to your games, your mom and Pietro are always there. Telling you to pick up the pace, and you always win 1st place.