What you guys do together

Tony- You guys make new suits. Every time you help him design new suits or just update them to make them look cooler. Right now, you guys are designing a suit for you.

Steve- You guys go work out. Every day, you guys go to the gym and hit some punching bags or just practice fighting in the ring together.

Clint- Shoot some arrows. Clint bought you a bow so you and him can practice together. In SHIELD, you guys will go and practice and have a competition who can shoot the most arrows in the bullseye.

Thor- Just hang out. You want to be like normal daughter and hang out with her father. You guys would go to the park just to walk around or just watch tv.

Pietro- Go out running. You and him would go everyday in the morning and in the afternoon. For you it's not a big deal but it get annoying when your father past you 8 times when you are still on your 2 lap.

Natasha- Have a movie night. You guys will make a living room fort with pillows and blankets and watch movies on Netflix. And you will talk about how you feel better when she's around.

Wanda- Go shopping. You and Wanda spend a lot of time when you guys shop. You guys have so much fun shopping. It's like old times when you used to hang out.