Dating an Avenger/Defender pt 2

What they thought about them:

Tony- he wasn't surprised at all. He saw the way Loki looked at you at first time.

Steve- He was in shock when you told him that your were dating the speedster. But he makes you happy.

Bruce- he thinks Bucky is the best boyfriend you ever had. He's sweet to you and he wants you to be happy.

Clint- Clint just likes Matt because it isn't Wade. But he thinks Matt's cool and he likes that he takes care of you.

Thor- He loves the way Tony treats you. He just wants Tony to dial the notch of the PDA.

Pietro- Hes 100% Fine with it. He saw the way T'Challa looks at you and that all he ever asked for his daughter.

Bucky- Scott making you laugh and smile was a miracle for Bucky. He gave Scott his blessing to marry you.

Sam- It took a while for him to adjust because Your his little girl. But Thor promises him that he will take care of you.

Loki- He didn't want to say no, so hulk won't slam him against the floor again.

T'Challa- Clint showed T'Challa how much he means to you. T'Challa was glad to see you happy.

Scott- Scott was star struck. Captain America as his son in law, count him in.

Nat- Sam earned Nats trust in the beginning. Now she's happy to have him in your life.

Wanda- Bucky showed Wanda the real you. She wants to see that every time.

Jessica- Danny took care of you and all she wanted for you is to be loved and that want Danny showed her.