Getting pregant at a young age and they get mad

Requested

Tony-
"YOU'RE WHAT!" Your dad screamed at you when you told him that you were pregnant.

"I am pregnant." You said shyly. You and Harry didn't expect this to happen and it happened.

"NO! YOU ARE TO YOUNG!" He screamed again, making you cry. Pepper came in, running.

"What's going on!" She yelled.

"Y/n's pregnant!" He threw up his hands.

"What?" Pepper looked at you. She hold your hand.

"Oh, don't get all sentimental, Pepper!" Your dad yelled. You went to your room and started to throw in some clothes. Once you got the living room he yelled again.

"Where do you think your going!?" You quickly turned to him and showed him your burning red eyes full of tears.

"Harry's. At least he cares!" And you ran off.

Steve-
"Dad... I'm pregnant." You said while you were doing some stuff. His head quickly turned to you.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Im-" and he cut you off. This wasn't supposed to happen, you and Matt were careful, but now this.

"I HEARD YOU!" He screamed. You jumped from the chair. "HOW CAN YOU GET PREGNANT! YOUR A KID!"

"THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!" You cried. When you told Matt, he said that if anything happens between the two of you, just come over. Matt knew that you were pregnant and he supported.

"YOUR A KID! YOU ARE JUST STARTING HIGH SCHOOL!" Your fist slammed into the table. You ran off to your room and locked the door. You put some clothes in your backpack. You looked at the window. You couldn't see your dad's face. You climb out the window and ran to Matt's.

Bruce-
"I CANT BELIEVE THIS!" Your dad screamed at you. You were a month pregnant with Peter's baby and you have to tell him.

"YOU SAID THAT-"

"FORGET WHAT I SAID! YOU ARE A LITTLE KID!" Tears rolling down your face nonstop.

"Your right dad." You calm down and went to your room, locking it. You send a text to Peter that he got mad. Minutes later, you saw Peter on your balcony. You packed your stuff and ran away with him.

Clint-
"EXCUSE ME DID YOU JUST SAY THAT YOUR PREGNANT!" He yelled.

"Clint, honey, we can work this out." Your mom, Laura said.

"You said that you'll be supportive of me." Wade and you had a little mishap. And now you are pregnant.

"BUT THIS! NO!" He screamed again. You just wanted to run away. Hide away from the world.

"WHY CAN YOU JUST BE-"

"HAPPY? NO, I CANT BE HAPPY, MY YOUNG DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT! HOW CAN THAT MAKE ME HAPPY." You ran upstairs, put random clothes in a bag and ran downstairs.

"Sweetie, we can talk through this." You're about to open the door and you looked back at them.

"We just did." And you were out the door.

Thor-
"THIS IS NOT EXCEPTIONAL!" Your father screamed at you. You finally told him that you were pregnant with Peter Quills baby. He wasn't to happy.

"Father, you can't do this to me!" You yelled at him. "This baby can make happy! So will Peter!"

"You can't stay here. You are going to Asgard." You cried. He wasn't listening. You guys went outside so he can bring you to Asgard. All you saw was Heimdall the gatekeeper.

Pietro-
"Can believe this is happening." Your dad said when you told him that you were pregnant with Scott's baby.

"Dad, me and Scott are happy! We can do this!" You tried to stay calm. He slammed his fist into the table and you saw your aunt Wanda coming in.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Y/n pregnant. That's what's going on." He said.

"Fine, be that way. Maybe I can go to Scott and live happily with the baby." You just walked out the house and not turning back. Meeting Scott at the school.

Bucky-
"THIS IS DANGEROUS! YOU COULD DIE!" Your dad yelled at you.

"So what it kills me! I will love this child more than myself. If I die, I want the kid to live a happy life." Logan knew that you were pregnant and he was okay about it... He was actually pretty happy about it.

"You can't have this baby." He said.

"Watch me." You ran out the house and got in your car and drove away.

Natasha-
You and Barry had decided to tell your mom. She came and you all sat down.

"Mom... Me and Barry have to tell you something... WE'RE EXPECTING!" You both smiled. Your moms smiled turned upside down.

"I'm sorry. I did I heard your pregnant?" Her voice grew. You and Barry looked at each other. Yes you both are young, but you both love each other and love the child.

"Your mad?" You asked. She got up from the sofa and walked out the house. You both followed.

"YES IM MAD! I DID NOT RAISE YOU LIKE THAT!" Tears fell.

"I thought you'll be supportive." You whispered. Your mom turned around and Barry took you in the car and drive to his house.

Wanda-
You and Clark were waiting for your mom to come home from a mission. When she got there she goes insane.

"SURPRISE!" You both say. You were only 5 months pregnant with Clark's baby.

"You're kidding, right?" Her eyes turned red.

"No, I'm pregnant." You gave her a shy smile.

"THIS IS SANE! YOU CAN NOT HAVE A KID WHILE YOU ARE STILL A KID!" She yelled.

"Well, that's a great way to say to someone that is 5 months pregnant!" Clark wanted to talk but you walked outside and him following you. "Maybe it doesn't want a grandmother anyway."