Joining The Avengers

Tony: "listen, I like that y/n that's she joined the Avengers. It gotten us closer than ever. What I don't like is that she'll get hurt."

Steve: "I don't like the fact that y/n joined the Avengers. I'm scared to lose her like I did with Bucky back then. But it was her choice."

Bruce: "I'm terrified. What if I turn into Hulk and bad things happen to her. Avengers, she has other things her mind. I can't make her mind up."

Clint: "listen, she good behind the bow, but her joining the Avengers? I guess it's okay. I mean, I'm not a bad parent but, she wanted this and I can't stop her from doing what she wants."

Thor: "After all I did with my fellow Avengers, I do believe that y/n should take my place. I'm proud of her of doing what she wants to do."

Pietro: "after since my accident, I promised myself that to me at Slovakia, when I have child, it won't be many harms way. I guess y/n will be good."

Bucky: "y/n, my sweet daughter, I know that one day this will come. She's tuff, responsible, now that she'll take my place. She's old enough to do what she wants."

Sam: "I've told y/n not to join, what's the first thing she did? Join! But I have to learn and accept that every our kids are taking out places."

Loki: "my princess, she never join. But if she did, I wouldn't want her to end up like I did in New York."

T'Challa: "Y/n, queen and mantle of Wakanda. She proven me that she can join the Avengers."

Scott: "Avengers, uh. My lovely nugget with them? No. but only if Captain Rogers keeps an eye on her, than yes."

Natasha: "Y/n she can kickass, but I can't let her go. She's older now, she can do what she wants."

Wanda: "My baby, I can't. I've been protecting her ever since birth. Now, I have to let her go."

Jessica: "Avengers my god. Sure I want my kid to save the world, but my child is my world. I'm sad to say, I don't want her go. It's her decision."