First time they hear you like someone

Hey Doritos! On Thursday I want to tell you that I'm going to do a new book! If you like Scott Summers from X-Men Apocalypse, I'm doing a preference book, so keep an eye on Thursday!

Requested

Tony: He starts asking questions about him. He sends Clint and Natasha to have an eye on him, if he approves, your dad bring him to the house for dinner,

Steve: He would learn to accept that you have a crush on someone, but he and the team will check on him to see what's he up to.

Bruce: He that dad that brings that crush anywhere and anytime. The crush is like family, so your dad tries to make him like you.

Clint: He would go wherever he goes. He goes all Agent Barton spy on him. He's a protective dad, so he needs to know if that boy is right for you or not.

Thor: It's okay with it. He understands that you are going to have many relationships so he okay with you dating.

Pietro: He tries to be friends with the crush. Embarrassing, I know. But hey! Your crush and you dad both love you and that is all it matters.

Bucky: He is that type of dad that is like Chris Argent from Teen wolf. He tries to keep the crush away from his little girl.

Loki: Loki is that dad that tries to be nice on the day they met but hates the crush when he notices that the crush had kissed you.

Sam: He's chill about you having a crush. He doesn't really mind that you date because he trusts you.

T'Challa: He loves the crush dating you. He would make sure that he is welcomed and he just like Pietro.

Scott: He tries to be once again, the cool dad. When you and crush are watching a movie, your dad pops up and says... "What some tea? I'm gonna make some tea."

Natasha: She has all eyes everywhere on your crush. Clint and her would go undercover and track him down. But at the end she ends up accepting it.

Wanda: She doesn't go threw your business. She lets you have your space, but you tell her all about your crush and she's just so happy that you like someone.

Jessica: She acts like she doesn't care, but she does. Being an Alias investigator she has all tabs one your crush.