Your secret talent and they found out

Tony- Your secret talent is singing. One day, at your dads birthday party, the singer from the bang lost his voice. Your dad was freaking out. Until you walked up the stage.

" Is this thing on? Oh, it is! Um, hey everyone! Vic lost is voice so I think I should fill him in." You were fixing the mic. Your dad and Pepper turned around.

" Is that my daughter?" Tony asked. Pepper nodded.

" This songs is one of my dad's favorites, it's called, Shoot To Thrill by AC/DC." The band started to play play and you sang. "All you women who want a man of the street
But you don't know which way you want to turn
Just keep a coming and put your hand out to me
'Cause I'm the one who's gonna make you burn
I'm gonna take you down - down, down, down
So don't you fool around
I'm gonna pull it, pull it, pull the trigger
Shoot to thrill, play to kill
Too many women with too many pills
Shoot to thrill, play to kill
I got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will
Yeah." And when the song was done. Everyone clapped, and had a standing ovation. Tony went to to you.

"You can sing? Why didn't you tell me?"

"One of my secret talents. Happy Birthday dad."

" Thanks, Tiger."

Steve- Your secret talent is ballet. You have been staying after school a lot. And your dad, Steve, was suspicious about it. So one day, he came to your school. You were in the dance studio in the school. You put in your ballet shoes and played the song called, Saturn by Sleeping at Last. Steve went inside the studio, and saw you dancing. He was surprised. He didn't know that you liked to dance ballet. When you were done, your dad was clapping.

" DAD! W-why are you here?" You turned red.

"Something was suspicious when you started to come home late, so I decided to come to the school and see what you were up to."

"Well, I stay here and take ballet."

"And thats great! You should keep doing it."

"So your surprised?"

" That my little girl takes boxing classes at night and take ballet at the evening, kinda but no." you smiled and hugged him.

Bruce- Your secret talent is painting. You were always in your room. Every time your dad wanted to go inside, either it would be lock or you open the door, you come out and close the door behind you. And you were with Nat shopping for some summer clothes. So Bruce decided to go in your room and see what you are hiding. Surprisingly the door was unlocked. When he opened the door, he saw your walls covered in your paintings. A canvas painted like the Hulk. He was so focus on the paintings he forgot that you were home.

" Dad im hom- DAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!" You shouted. You dropped your bags and tried to pull him out.

"You painted these?" He said pointing at your walls.

"Yes!"

" Why are you so scared of?"

"Im not finished, and I didn't what you to see this." You walked to the picture of the Hulk. You removed the covering and showed him the other half. It was a two sided face of him. The hulk and him. "It was supposed to be a surprise, for your birthday."

" I love it."

" You do?"

" Anything you make here, all these paintings, they're all beautiful." he smiled. You wiped away your tear and hugged him.

"Happy early birthday dad."

Clint- Your secret talent is editing videos. So one day, your day was calling you downstairs for dinner but, you never came down. So he decided to go upstairs to your room. He opened the door and said.