When you get into a fight at school

Tony- You were at lunch with Peter. You just came back from the line. One of those girls named (a girl you don't like) started to bother you. Living the high school life, right!

"What do you want (her name)?" You asked. Then she opened her juice and pour it on your pants.

"Whoops." She smirked.

"Y/n, don't do this, not here." Peter said. Your eyes were glowing red. Then she walked away but, she turned.

"Poor y/n, looks like daddy isn't here to help."

"You bitch." You said.

"Your dad is just a guy who thinks he's all that, he thinks he can save the world but, he can destroy it." Then she turned. You had enough. You ran to her and pulled her hair.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" Your classmates yelled. Then you felt a pull.

"Y/n Stark and (her name and last) the office, NOW." one of the teachers yelled. When your dad came at the school, he didn't get angry. When you got to the car he said,

"She deserve it."

"She still does." you smiled.

Steve- You had a great day but some girls started to bother you.

"How do you think her dad had her?" Said a girl.

"He's like what? 92?" Said another girl.

"Wow, she's so lame, she thinks that her dad is a superhero and he destroy Washington DC." You got up from your seat. Then Tony's daughter said,

"Forget it y/n, their just jealous about our fathers." She followed you.

"You know what Stark, your right, I want them to see how my dad raised me." You looked at (someone you know that wants to be Tony's daughter) and rolled up your sleeve.

"It's better to let someone think you are a idiot then you opening your mouth to prove it." You said.

"Let's see Rogers, what can you do? What are going to do to me?" You smiled and swung your arm making it hit her face.  "You bitch!" She screamed.

"Hey look, at least your face a prettier than before." And she tackled you.

"MS ROGERS AND MS.(whatever) THE OFFICE THIS INSTANCE!" Said the principal. When your father came he looked at you with the famous you are in so much trouble face.

"I think she should get suspended." He said walking to the car.

"I got to say dad, I have to protect the ones who I love." You smiled.

Bruce- You were walking with Clint's daughter(whoever). Then a group of guys came to talk to the two of you.

"Look at Barton and Banner." Your knuckles turn white from clenching some much. "What's the matter Banner? Scared?"

"Y/n, come on, their just jackasses." Clint's daughter said.

"Banner, I think you and me would be perfect together... In bed." He smirked. He looked at this group of friends. You laughed and just turned back. You remember what technique Nat showed you. You turned back around and making a prefect hit on the nose. When a teacher saw you and the guy were went to the principals office. When your dad got there he was not even mad. When walking to the car he gave you a high five.

"Thank you Nat." He said making you laugh.

Clint- Your teacher was passing back your test that you took and you failed.