HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

If you have any requests please tell me.. And guess who I added!

What you dresses up as

Tony- Bloody Carrie from the movie Carrie.

Steve- A unicorn

Bruce- Twisty the Clown.

Clint- A pizza.

Thor- A zombie.

Pietro- A football player.

Bucky- A scary Doctor.

Loki- A Hippie.

Natasha- Lilo from Lilo and Stitch.

Wanda- Little red riding hood.

Halloween movie

Tony- Nightmare before Christmas

Steve- Chucky

Bruce- Friday the 13th

Clint- Paranormal Activity

Thor- My Bloody Valentine

Pietro- Saw

Bucky- Halloween Town

Loki- Anything scary you both watch

Natasha- The Exorcist

Wanda- The Wolf Man

At halloween

Tony- You and your dad were just watching a halloween movie until Jarvis said something.

"Sir, there's someone naked running around the tower." We both looked at each other and ran to the window.

"This is scary enough for halloween." He said. "Promise me, not to do this."

"I wonder why the tower?" You looked at him. "Yeah sure. I won't." Years later you both found out it was Skye.

Steve- You and your dad got the candy ready for the treaters until you saw your favorite candy. You started to eat the bowl of candy, one by one. And pretty much you finished the candy. And the doorbell rang. You grabbed the little rip candy bags into the bowl. You gave the bowl to your dad, when he was going to open the door, he knew.

"Really, you ate the candy!" He said.

"What! How can you excuse me of something that I probably didn't do!" You smiled and the chocolate was on your teeth.

"Your right, maybe I just get the rest of the candy in your room, if you don't mind." He started to run to your room.

"Wait! Stop! I have short legs!" You ran to your room.

Bruce- You just came home from your shift at the cafe and when you came home, the house was dark.

"Hello?" And you turn on the lights and saw a clown mask pop out of nowhere and scared you. You screamed and punch it.