93

Cat groaned as she felt horrible cramps

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Cat groaned as she felt horrible cramps. She was laying in bed, but she had to get up to go to the dojo. She slowly pushed herself out of bed. She groaned as her cramps just felt worse and worse as she moved.

She walked to her bathroom, she grabbed her feminine products from under her bathroom counter. She refiled her 'just in case' mini bag that goes in her regular bag. She slowly continued to get ready, doing all her other things. She got changed into something both comfortable but also not unlike what she might normally wear to the dojo.

Her phone buzzed as she pulled on her shoes. She picked it up to see a message from Eli saying he was there. She was going to ride with him to the dojo instead of taking her board like she usually does. She grabbed her bag before making her way out of her apartment. She walked past the elevator. She groaned seeing the 'out of order' sign that had been there for months.

It got fixed at one point but that lasted maybe a week. It was broken again when some dumbass middle school boys from a floor down decided to get in the elevator and all jumped at the same time. They also broke it the last time because they invited a bunch of friends over to see how many people they could fit inside.

"Fucking middle schoolers," Cat muttered to herself as she started down the stairs. It would probably be months before it got fixed again. Cat walked out of the building and over to Eli's car and got in. She had her bag between her feet.

"Hey, Cat," Eli said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey," Cat said.

—--

At one point, during training Cat excused herself to use the bathroom. Good thing she did cause she needed to change her feminine products. Because of all of the movement and whatnot, there was a bit of a mess. That's why she wore the colors she wore. They hide the blood stains.

—--

"I mean in the grand scheme of things who cares?" Cat said dramatically, staring at the ground sadly. "We're all just pointless molecules... drifting through space..."

"Cat. Hey, Cat. Cat," Demetri said. "You dropped one fry."

"Exactly," Cat said. "I have been depleted of a tasty, salty fry. My last fry too."

"You can just have some of mine," Demetri held out his container of fries.

"You sure?" Cat asked.

"Yup," he nodded a little.

"Thanks," Cat smiled, taking a fry and nibbling on it.

"Oh, did you want to get blizzards from Dairy Queen?"

"Oooh, that sounds yummy," Cat nodded.

—--

Cat started to wake up, sleeping next to Eli. She adjusted how she laid a little and instantly her eyes snapped open. She pushed herself up as quickly as she could and made her way to the bathroom. She knew there would be feminine products under the counter. Eli's mom always made sure there was since they all started middle school. You know since Cat was always over.