71

Cat and Eli were both coming over to Demetri's house

Cat and Eli were both coming over to Demetri's house. The three were going to spend some time all together since they hadn't really done so since Cat got back from her trip. Eli and Cat happened to get there at pretty much the same time. Eli was there like a couple of seconds sooner. He had knocked on the door as Cat walked up the sidewalk.

Demetri opened the door to see Eli there and Cat coming up the couple of steps. "Well, if it isn't my binary bro and binary babe," he said. Eli looked at him confused while Cat giggled.

"You're ridiculous sometimes," Cat smiled, shaking her head a little.

Cat laid on her stomach, her head resting in her arms as she was in between the two boys. They were both playing some video. There was some music quietly playing in the background. It was a very calm environment. One of the few calm moments they'd had since the karate war started.

Cat was tired as she and Eli had been at Demetri's house for many hours at this point, and she didn't get much sleep the previous night. She had been up for hours with worried thoughts about what would happen if Silver's plan worked out for him. She was worried something was going to happen to the people she loved and cared about. But right now? She felt safe and calm.

Cat barely even noticed as she started to doze off. Her eyes blinked close and her breath became more even. The boys must have noticed because they looked down at her. Demetri and Eli both thought she was quite adorable as she slept. They always have. Demetri brushed some loose hair out of Cat's face. The boys smiled at each other before turning back to their game.

(304 words. Sorry if it's short, but I hope you still like it.)