20

Cat, Eli, and Demetri were all at Eli's house

Cat, Eli, and Demetri were all at Eli's house. She sat in between the two boys as they all watched some movie. Well, Eli was the most into the movie. Cat was back and forth between watching the movie and texting someone on her phone. Demetri was trying to get into the movie but just wasn't that into it. Eli, who picked the movie, had picked some dramatic fighting movie.

Eli and Demetri looked over at Cat after she snickered as she looked at her phone. Miguel had sent her some funny pictures. The two had become pretty good friends since he started at their school. They'd randomly send each other funny pictures and/or funny texts.

"Who's that?" Eli asked.

"Oh, it's just Miguel," Cat shrugged as she turned her phone off.

The three were still at Eli's house. Eli was grabbing them snacks while the other two played a video game. Cat pushes her side against Demetri as the two play a video game. She was trying to get in the way of his playing. It worked because she won.

"Ha! I won!" Cat cheered.

"Ow," Demetri said as she poked his side. "You only won because you cheated."

"I did no such thing," Cat said, putting her hand on her chest in fake offense.

Demetri rolled his eyes. Cat saw this and snickered. She jumped on him/pushed on over and started tickling his sides. As much as he didn't want to, he started laughing. Eli came back into the room to see Cat mercilessly tickling Demetri's sides. He rolled his eyes as he set down the snacks. He walked over and started ticking Cat's sides.

She squealed, "you traitor!" She tried batting Eli's hands away, but it was no use. Demetri, ready for his revenge, joined Eli in tickling Cat. She couldn't hold back the laughs that rippled through her.

—--

The three were all laying on Eli's bed. Eli and Demetri were watching something on Eli's tv, while Cat laid asleep in between them. Every time a loud noise came from the TV, Cat would stir a little. She wouldn't fully wake up but would start to.

Eli grabbed the remote and turned down the volume. He set the remote back to the side and got comfortable again. Cat moved a little in her sleep and ended up snuggling up next to him. He blushed lightly, but luckily the room was dark so no one would be able to see.

Demetri looked over to see Cat cuddling up to Eli. He rolled his eyes and let out a small sigh as he adjusted how he was laying. He was glad that Cat isn't changing in the way Eli has. Sure Eli is still his binary brother, but he's also 'Hawk'. Cat was still Cat.

(468 words. I hope this was good! Sorry I haven't updated in like 4 or 5 days.)