86

Since they told the most important people they wanted to know, Cat, Eli, and Demetri weren't as concerned about keeping their relationship secretive

Since they told the most important people they wanted to know, Cat, Eli, and Demetri weren't as concerned about keeping their relationship secretive. So basically, even out in public or in this case at the dojo, the boys would kiss Cat or hold her hands.

As they arrived and went around the dojo, Eli had his arm around Cat's shoulders. Demetri was holding one of Cat's hands. They went over to their friends. They all chatted and did a little bit of stretching while waiting for practice to start.

Eventually, Cat had to leave the group. She went over to Johnny and Daniel and they told her about what today's lesson was going to be. Then they got started.

Cat was working with Demetri on some random karate things. Seeing as Demetri knows more about defense than offense, Cat was trying to help him work on his offense more. Somehow, Demetri ended up tripping and fell on top of Cat.

"Sorry," Demetri said, pushing himself back up.

"It's fine," Cat said.

Demetri placed a quick kiss on Cat's lips as he stood up. She smiled at him as he grabbed her hand, helping her up.

Cat went to grab her water bottle during the short break. She had just been drinking from it when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, hugging her from behind. She squeaked a little at the sudden contact, and turned her head to see Eli.

"Whatcha doin?" Cat asked, giggling a little.

"Nothin," Eli snuggled his face in Cat's crock neck, leaving a little kiss, as he kept hugging her from behind. Cat smiled as she turned around, laying her arms on Eli's shoulders. He gave her a kiss before the two pulled apart.

Johnny and Daniel had both seen Cat kiss both Demetri and Eli. The two men were both confused. Was she dating one and cheating on them with the other? What was happening?

"Hey, Cattrina," Daniel said, as he and Johnny approached the girl. "We have a question for you."

"Okay?" Cat questioned.

"Are you cheating on Hawk with his nerdy, dorky friend Demetri?" Johnny asked.

"Uh, no?" Cat said. "They both know I'm dating both of them."

"Wait, you're banging both of them? Even that dork Demetri?"

"He's not a dork. Well, sometimes he is, but he's a delightful dork," Cat said. She paused for a second. "But yeah, I'm dating both Eli and Demetri."

"Wait, you can do that?"

"Yeah?" Cat shrugged.

"Respect kid," Johnny high fived Cat.

"But isn't that just cheating?" Daniel asked, he was still confused. "Like when you're with Eli and kissing him and stuff around you cheating on Demetri?"

"No," Cat said. "If it wasn't a situation all three of us agreed on it'd be cheating. However, since we're all okay with it, it's not cheating. It was actually Eli and Demetri's idea."

(479 words. Sorry for not updating in forever. Btw, I posted a new story. It's a Community story, with a slight Cobra Kai cross over. The main character, Alex -my oc-, is Eli's twin sister. I'm also planing to post a kinda prequel oneshot story thing that's during the cobra kai time. Anyway, I hope you liked this. Whatcha think?)