76

"You do realize that that guy last night was blatantly flirting with you, right?" Eli asked

"He was just making conversation," Cat said.

"No he wasn't," Eli said. "He was flirting with you and you just let him. Even if no one other than us knows about our relationship doesn't mean other people get to just flirt with you. Right, Demetri?"

"I mean, yeah," Demetri said. "But uh, maybe Cat really just didn't realize. I mean she was drinking."

"Guys, I don't think he was flirting with me," Cat said. "I'm pretty sure he was just being nice."

Eli scoffed.

"Don't scoff at me," Cat said.

"I'll scoff at you if I want to scoff at you."

The argument just escalated from there. Demetri tried to de-escalate things, but it didn't work and he just got sucked into the argument, so he decided to not really say anything. Eventually, Cat rolled her eyes, stormed out of the house, and left. She left and went to this bar she's been to a couple of times.

Cat sat up at the bar and was on her 7th or so drink. She was really drunk at this point and was upset about the fight she had gotten into with the boys. Why did they have to get so jealous? Even if that guy was flirting with her it's not like she was knowingly flirting back. She loves Eli and Demetri and only them. Even if people don't know about their relationship, she wouldn't cheat on them. She is not that kind of person.

As Cat was stewing in her thoughts, and drinking her latest drink, some guys came over and sat next to her. "What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone?" The guys asked. He bit his lip a little as he touched Cat's arm.

"I'm just here for some drinks," Cat said, moving her arm away from the guy and closer to herself.

"How about I buy you some, then we go back to my apartment?"

"I'm good. No thanks."

"Oh, come on," the guy put his hand on Cat's thigh.

She pushed his hand away. "I said no thanks." She drank more of her drink.

"Don't be like that, you pretty little thing," the guy put his hand back on her upper thigh, squeezing it a little.

"Cut it out," Cat said. She was really uncomfortable at this point.

The guy kept getting more and more pushy and grabby.

"I said cut it out," Cat shoved him back and got out of her seat

The guy stumbled a little. "Don't be a little bitch," he said, stepping towards her. He grabbed her arm really aggressively.

Cat pulled her arms back. The guy grabbed at her and she hit him away. The guy got super upset and swung at her a couple times, so she blocked every swing. She kicked him, making him fall back. He got back up and tried attacking her again.